Skip to main content

Memories Of Changing Position-2

I was thinking that she want to humiliate me and it was fun for her. After I put off her shoes and shocks,she went in the room and dressed up as a man by wearing one of my pant and shirt. I am in shock to see her new avatar. She used a sardaar cap for hiding her hair. Again she sat on the sofa and said to me to serve the dinner. I serve the dinner and put two plates for me and her. She scold me and said that an ideal wife took her dinner after her husband so she eat first and then I ate the food. She told me that she taught me many things of an ideal wife in the bedroom. After taking dinner both of us went to our bedroom. She lay down on the bed and ordered me to press her legs. I had to follow her order and my bangles were thikling when I pressed her legs. Then she told me the next day plan. I would got up in the morning,clean the house and bathed early before she awake. Because I didn't know how to wear saree so she helped me tomorrow while dressing. After this I would prepare bed tea for her and then I had to go temple for worship. When I would come,I prepared breakfast for her and between that time she get freshed. Between this she scold me to press her legs slowly like a girl. It would be in all morning schedule. She said that she send Nisha to teach me of wearing female dresses and make up. Also Nisha had bought some dresses and jewelry for me. After that she gave me one of her nighty to wear and said me to sleep. I was thinking to see the roof about my coming life. When it would be over and What way my life turned only by a deal.
 In the next day I woke up in the morning.Then cleaned the house and took bath. I wore bra,panty,blouse and petticoat myself and then prepared tea for Anamika. I tried to waking her up but she didn't. I thought that she did that for pinching me. She said in sleeping condition to wake her up as she did for me like a wife. I knew what she did when I am in deep sleep. She irritate me with her hair and by the thinkling sound of bangles and I had to get up. I knew that she want to enjoy every moment of my feminity. I started to wake her up with the hair and thinkling sound of bangles. This moment looking sweet and simple but she made it hard. She did not wake up whenever I was tired in doing so. She wake up and have tea. Then she dressed me in saree and ordered me to go to the temple. When I came back, I prepared breakfast and we take it. Then she went to the office and after an hour Nisha came in the house. She had four or five begs in hands and said me to try out some dress. She teach me how to wear saree and gave some make up tips. I requested her to remove the Brest form because it itched hard and it looked odd to balance its weight. She said that she forgot it then she went to her car and come with a box. She said that it was Anamika first requirement and she gave me a new Brest form box that she buy from internet specially for you. Then she showed me them. They were looking real with a nipple.
Nisha applied lotion and glued that Brest form on my chest. Then after drying she gave me a new set of bra and panty to wear. She told me that Anamika choose a new dress for me tonight and I would wear that. Its a lehenga choli embroidered red in colour, no doubt that any girl looked beautiful in those. I compromised in that situation with my manhood and try to enjoying my womanhood so in half an hour I was in that lehenga and looking out of this world. Nisha dressed me perfectly with matching jewelry and make up. Then she left the house. I was enjoying that dress in front of the mirror then take a sleep for some hour.Anamika came early at 5 PM and  she was very happy to see my look. Again she sat on sofa and told me to do same work of putting off her shoes and shocks. Then she changed herself in male dress. Then she ordered me to prepare tea. I do so and after taking tea, she said me that she want some entertainment from me so what I could do for her. I said her that I was now her wife and this was a full entertainment for her so what I could do more. She said to dance for her like a girl. I refused because I didn't know the dance. She slapped me hard and said that's was not a request but the order. I shout on her that I did everything she said but I didn't know dance. She ordered to try it and I tried but it was looking odd. She said that I didn't know what she could do. I again tried to overpowered her because I did not want to dance. But she slapped me again and said that She would see my dance later in bedroom but before I had to listen her carefully. Now from tomarrow I was going to be publicly. She told anyone that I would go for some work out of the country and I had to go with her in the office. She will introduced me as my cousin and I do job of her secretary. I was in horror of hearing that and I refused this. I said her that she did not take me in public and as her secretary then forgot it. I would not go at any situation. She said that I know that she sent a Brest form for me. I said,"Yes" She said that then I had to know the best thing of it. She had taken out a device from her pocket looked like a short remote. Then she said that I would memorize it whole life. Then she pressed the button and I jumped on my feet. A shock wave ran in my whole body through the breasts. I am in crying condition and asked what was that. She said that she ordered it from net only for me.there was a device in the brestform and the remote was in her hand. The device make thunder shock when she pressed the button and it make me helpless for doing anything she want. She pressed again the button and I was on my knee and started crying. She said to do what she said. I requested her not to do this. I did not want to go in public. I had said anything again a shockwave and this time it was unbearable. I said her that I did what she say but please no shock it was dangerous.
She said that she knew that I couldn't refuse her. Now she ordered me to follow her. She told me that my Brest form glued by superglue.She said that she memorize me of it because without a right solvent I couldn't get it off and She was only one who had the right solvent. This information gave me another shock because I couldn't get it off without her. She took me in the bedroom and said me to do dance and she said to do it right way that she had fun either I knew what was the result. The remote was in her hand a toy for making me helpless and humiliating. I tried to dance well on latest item numbers and I get shock a number of times between this. After that I had to prepare dinner for both of us. Its a shocking evening for me. I requested her at dinning table that what was the use of this. Please leave me from the contract, I had learned my lessons. I memorize her that I am her husband not an enemy. So don't tolerate me like this.
After this she realized that it is going even more than it be. So she said that she realize that it was going hard so I had some relaxation but I had to stay in dresses for some days then she left me from this contract . I again requested because her mood was looking good not to go office as her secretary but she insist on it. She warned me that another no and I feel shck in my chest. I knew it was useless so After pressing her legs like an ideal wife, I slept of thought what would be next day..

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAGGING BY GIRLS.......

(This story taken from a site and I add more things to make it interesting. I wish you have like this......) My name is Sudhesh.This was one of the most embarrassing and frustrating incident of my life. When I was in college, I used to feel shame about the incident that happened with few boys (including me) of 1st year engineering college. Now – some how the memories have been over shadowed by the passed by number of years but still I can feel shiver going down my spine when I think about it. Off-late, I have started enjoying the thought of what happened to me years back. I am now dying or desperate if some thing of that sort can repeat to me and this time I can enjoy it fully. A humble request to all the girls reading it – if you like this narration then pls. let me know if some of you can fulfill this wish of mine of repeating the same sequence to me in similar way. It was the 1st month of ragging days in our college and at that time ragging of each fresher was on peak. Eve

PUNISHED BY WIFE AND HER SISTERS..... Part 4

 (This part of the story have some eriotic things but in small quantities)  THE FIRST NIGHT....  Then girls said that now Vaishali was going to the room where her first night would be happened but before that she had to be blindfolded again because they wanted that her groom open her blindfold and enjoyed. So they blindfold her and took her to the room where they decorate the bed for her first night. Then they made her to sit on the bed and made her ghunghat fully down. After some time Radha entered the room and closed the door. Radha said to Vishal how he feel all about this. Vishal was very angry and told her that This was going so humiliating for him and he did not think about this might be happen,so he ordered  in anger to open his blindfold and those taped hands. Radha smiled and said that her new wife did not understand anything from this treatment. Vishal asked about which treatment she wanted to say. So Radha said that her old husband male ego was very strong and he still did n

PUNISHED BY WIFE AND HER SISTERS..... Part 1

(This story is a long story contain many parts and I want to make it my best story so It is requested to make comment if you like it.)  THE PLOT AND PLANNING...  This is a story about how a husband cross-dressed by his wife's sisters with their terms and conditions.. Hi, Myself Vishal who did a job in Mnc. I married to Radha eight months ago. We shifted at my job location Banglore and take a flat on rent. So there are me and Radha only and my romantic life is very good. Now the two sister of my wife, first one Vishakha, a year younger than my wife and second one is Kiran who is three years younger than my wife. Both of them came to Banglore to live with my wife for fifteen days because of their summer vacation started. They looked like identical to each other.  One day when I wake up I was in love mood. My wife is in the kitchen. I went to kitchen and hugged her backside and gave three or four kiss on her neck. But she scream and run away then I found that she is not my wife, She i