Skip to main content

Memories of Changing Positions

Its starting with only a bet and now I am a wife of my wife. Lets show you that what happens in my life in couple of months in this year. My name is Deepak and My wife Anamika was a very happy couple. I did love marriage during the college days. We ran from home and did marriage in a temple. Her father was a business man and we both look after his company. According to Anamika father's will Now Anamika is the owner of the company and I helped her in her work.
Life was going in Normal ways whenever we didn't argue for a tender. I was sure that the tender would help our organization very much but Anamika said that it was useless. I challenge her girly sense of humor and shout at him. I tried to convince her more ways but my argument hurt her much because I challenge her womanhood a number of times. Finally she said that if I thought that being a woman was a easy task then she had a deal. She said that I take that tender and do as I want. I asked about deal. She said it was pretty simple it is according to the tender if it was useful then I manage her position of the company. In simple words I am the owner of the company and she helped her as I do. Simply we change our position in the company. But.... She hold the words but. Of it was useless then we change our position in life. Simply I be her wife against her will whenever she want. I didn't understood why she say that. She said that she wanted to challenge my thinking of womanhood so The deal was simple. I said that I didn't want to be a girl. She said that I did not be a girl But a pretty wife. I was extremely sure that the tender was useful and the dream of changing positions forced me to do the deal. She used a contract to verify this deal because it was challenging for both of us.
I bought the tender and it was my great bad luck that it was not progressive as I thought. I loose the deal and my wife Anamika was in happiest position.
It take a month for getting result and finally I went to her and said that I lost the deal. She said that so I win the deal and I enjoy my manhood today and tomorrow I be her wife. I was in shocking condition. I request her to wait for some days but she showed me the deal contract and I had to do this and no way out from those condition.The next day she brought me her friend beauty parlour and told her to make me a girl and dressed me in bridal lehenga. Her friend name was Nisha. She told Anamika to buy a bridal lenga and jewellary for me and between this time she did the waxing and make up job. Anamika went away from there for shopping and I was ready for my transformation. She did waxing to make my body hairless and I feel much pain. After this I was said to took a bath and then I wore panty. Nisha said me to lay down at the couche and she glued fake Brestform at my chest. Between the dry time she worked on my nails and toe nails. She painted it pink. When the Brest form fixed she dressed me in bra. Now I was said to sit on the chair and she did my make up. Bleech,mascara and other things that I didn't know was used to smooth my face skin. She thinned my eyebrows,did my eyelashes and make my whole face girly with powder,creams and lipstick.
Nisha said that I have a perfect figure of a girl and best thing is that my colour is fare. Between this Anamika came there with bridal lehenga and then they dressed me in lehenga. It was pink in colour and a beautiful collection. After this they added a wig and Anamika said that my hair would be grown in a few times then I had no need of wig.When it completed both woman dressed me in jewelry. Bangles, anklets, neckless, earrings, nosering, mangtika, waistband etc all type of jewelry. Anamika was very pleased with Nisha's work and she covered pallu on my head. I saw me in the mirror completely feminize condition and I could not find myself there. She took me in our house. She prepared a marriage in the house. She tied mangalsutra around my neck and then fill my mang with sindoor. After that she addressed me as Deepa. Then she worn me mala and I also repeated. Then she ordered  me to touch her feet. I do as she say. Now she sat on the sofa and ordered me to stand in front of her. Then she teach me the rules of being an ideal wife. First was that I was now Deepa. Second was I couldn't speak her name so I addressed her in respectful words as a wife do. Third was that I fallow her all orders without any excuse. Fourth was I do all house work and she helped me in starting. Fifth was that the pallu was never coming down from head first one month.
I was stick in my words of deals and it was not only challenging for me but difficult to do. She said that I was now stay in home. It was relaxful for me but she was ready for suhaagraat. Preparation was complete. I was said to go in bedroom and sit on the bed and wait for her. It was my seconnd time but the role reversed. She came in and she was wearing my sherwani that I worn in my wedding. She uncovered ghunghat and did the same thing as I do in the first night. She kissed me like a man everywhere abd undress me. It excited me and I grab her. But she slapped me hard on my face and scold me and memorize me that now I am not a man. After two hours both were tired and slept on the bed.
Next day Anamika wake up early and Woke me up and then after getting bath,she dressed me in red saree,Gave me some light jewelry to wear but bangles were same 24 in each hands.Anklets was light weight but have many tiny soundrings.a thin chain neckless and mangalsutra was in my neck and a light make up touch with a small bindi was increasing my beauty. After that she fill my mang with sindoor and again said to touch her feet. I asked her that how many days I would be her wife. She said whenever I learn all the work and responsibilities of a ideal wife.
Now she ordered me to wear ladies footware and went to temple with her. My eyes was full of tears because I didn't want to go out like this. But she handed me the plate of puja and ordered to follow her. I covered my face with pallu of saree but it was useless because I had to grab the plate with both hands. We reached temple and do worship and wished that it would be complete as soon as possible. Anamika said to me not to be panic because Nisha did a wonderful job and nobody recognize me as Deepu. Then we came our house and Anamika was ready to go office. She gave me work to clean the house and said to prepared dinner at 8 PM. I knew cooking so it was some easy for me.
She said that she was late so next thing she told me after she came. She said that it was a great fun of her life so I would prepare to entertain her.
I clean the whole house and prepared dinner for her. It was quite difficult because of saree and jewelry. Thinking about the deal and how I stuck in these condition whole day. She came after 8 PM and I opened the door. She sat on the sofa and she called me and ordered me to put off her shoes and shocks. I was surprised on her behavior and look into her eyes. She scold me and said as she say. I put off her shoes and shocks.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAGGING BY GIRLS.......

(This story taken from a site and I add more things to make it interesting. I wish you have like this......) My name is Sudhesh.This was one of the most embarrassing and frustrating incident of my life. When I was in college, I used to feel shame about the incident that happened with few boys (including me) of 1st year engineering college. Now – some how the memories have been over shadowed by the passed by number of years but still I can feel shiver going down my spine when I think about it. Off-late, I have started enjoying the thought of what happened to me years back. I am now dying or desperate if some thing of that sort can repeat to me and this time I can enjoy it fully. A humble request to all the girls reading it – if you like this narration then pls. let me know if some of you can fulfill this wish of mine of repeating the same sequence to me in similar way. It was the 1st month of ragging days in our college and at that time ragging of each fresher was on peak. Eve

PUNISHED BY WIFE AND HER SISTERS..... Part 4

 (This part of the story have some eriotic things but in small quantities)  THE FIRST NIGHT....  Then girls said that now Vaishali was going to the room where her first night would be happened but before that she had to be blindfolded again because they wanted that her groom open her blindfold and enjoyed. So they blindfold her and took her to the room where they decorate the bed for her first night. Then they made her to sit on the bed and made her ghunghat fully down. After some time Radha entered the room and closed the door. Radha said to Vishal how he feel all about this. Vishal was very angry and told her that This was going so humiliating for him and he did not think about this might be happen,so he ordered  in anger to open his blindfold and those taped hands. Radha smiled and said that her new wife did not understand anything from this treatment. Vishal asked about which treatment she wanted to say. So Radha said that her old husband male ego was very strong and he still did n

PUNISHED BY WIFE AND HER SISTERS..... Part 1

(This story is a long story contain many parts and I want to make it my best story so It is requested to make comment if you like it.)  THE PLOT AND PLANNING...  This is a story about how a husband cross-dressed by his wife's sisters with their terms and conditions.. Hi, Myself Vishal who did a job in Mnc. I married to Radha eight months ago. We shifted at my job location Banglore and take a flat on rent. So there are me and Radha only and my romantic life is very good. Now the two sister of my wife, first one Vishakha, a year younger than my wife and second one is Kiran who is three years younger than my wife. Both of them came to Banglore to live with my wife for fifteen days because of their summer vacation started. They looked like identical to each other.  One day when I wake up I was in love mood. My wife is in the kitchen. I went to kitchen and hugged her backside and gave three or four kiss on her neck. But she scream and run away then I found that she is not my wife, She i