Skip to main content

My Neighbour Girl's Clothes....

HAPPY HOLI SISTERS......
 
 
    (This story is taken from http://nuclearo.deviantart.com/)          Everything felt weird and disorientated. I had just woken up from the best dream I've ever had. Judging by this feeling it was probably alcohol or drug induced, but it certainly was worth it. My head hurt a bit and I felt so hot as if I was sleeping in a pizza oven. I tried going back to sleep hoping that it might continue and I would see what they had in store for me now that I was half naked. Sure, I could guess, but it would be so much better to feel it in the dream. I started shifting a bit to get in a more comfortable position, but my legs felt a little stiff. Damn I was so hot! I felt the collar of my shirt choking me, so I went to move it a bit but I just couldn't grab it.

"Hmmmm?" It did seem weird, but I was a really slow waker.

Ignoring it I decided to just wake up. The dream was probably long gone by then. I rubbed my eyes a bit. It felt really weird, like some plastic and paper. I tried rubbing with my finger but my hand seemed to be stuck in fist form. My eyes opened and I yelped in surprise when I saw both of them were completely encased in packing tape and one of them had an A4 paper stuck to it. The surprises didn't end as I noticed my yelp was stifled by a big wad in my mouth. I tried to spit it out but couldn't even pry my lips apart. At that point I started noticing something was holding my legs together. The covers were tucked in tightly. I pulled them off but still couldn't see what immobilized my legs. I was wearing a skirt! A long black skirt held by a rather tight black leather belt. By then I was almost wide awake. I withdrew my feet from under the covers. There was a black pair of mary janes on them and through the bare parts of them I could see white stockings. I remembered then that I usually don't even wear shirts to sleep, yet looking down I saw I was wearing a white T-shirt with sleeves down to my forearms, and over it a short sleeved black V-neck.

This was getting weird. Did I wake up into some demented bondage game? But I was definitely in my room. The only reasonable idea I had was to get up and try reading that letter taped to my hand. I got out of bed and took a hop. It made a horrible noise in the dead silence of a sleeping home. Using the millimeters of movement I could get with my feet I shuffled towards the light switch. I also tried taking a few more hops on my toes. They weren't as loud but I was still afraid of waking up my parents. As far as I knew that paper had some embarrassing confession written on it, and being released wasn't worth it. It took ages but I finally reached the light switch. I also fumbled a bit with my glasses that were on the table there and put them on by pushing my face to the table. I started reading the note, which was written in a big and not very even handwriting.

Dear perverTali,
We hope you had a nice sleep, and that you enjoyed the new PJs we got you. At least we know for sure you like the pantyhose, seeing as you look at ours with such jealous eyes. We would like you to come up to our apartment to thank us in person. Please hop over at exactly 3 AM :) Bring some clothes too. And don't you dare take the gag off before you get here! You deserve this punishment and need to suck on them for a while. Besides, it would be a real shame if our talking is interrupted by your foul mouth.

We hope you're enjoying the our socks and pantyhose in your mouth. Your drooling hinted you like the taste.
Sincerely,
your neighbors.


"MMMMPH!" I yelled and immediately stopped. The sock gag was effective, but I was still afraid of waking up my parents.

At that moment all I could think about was getting those things the hell out of my mouth. I instinctively tried clawing the gag off only to be reminded that my hands were now just a pair of useless padded fists. I tried to maintain my composure and started looking for the end of the tape. Once I found it I started rubbing it against the table until a part of it started peeling off. It took some time and I worked up quite a sweat but eventually I managed to hold it with my other fist and unwrap my right hand. I then grabbed a pair of scissors form one of the drawers and cut the gag off. Ripping it off gave a little bit of pain, but it was nothing compared to the bondage that was beneath it.

"mmmmph. mmmp?" I groaned in confusion - my lips wouldn't budge!

I brought my hand to feel it and there didn't seem to be anything between or on them. I started panicking and tried running to the bathroom to look in the mirror. Luckily I had the door frame to hold onto or I would have probably just gotten a closer look at the floor. Hastily I tried to cut the tape under the skirt but since I couldn't hold it up I had to untape my left hand first. Eventually I got to the bathroom. My pantyhose still had the tape on them since I didn't bother to remove it, which was a bit uncomfortable when walking. The somewhat small Mary Janes with their extemely tight straps weren't helping either. I turned on the light and looked in the mirror but there was nothing there. Instead of seeing some weird thing over or between my lips I just saw my face. It looked more girly. My hair was straighter and made into a rather feminine do. I took off the tape that was hanging on the back of my neck pulling on some hairs. There was something written there too.

you've been a bad boy
disobeying us like that
now come, be punished


I crumpled the tape in my hand. There I was, looking at the mirror as the anger built up in me. I started violently trying to take these clothes off but the belt and straps were too tight and the black shirt seemed to be sewn to the skirt. Obviously that meant I couldn't take any of the clothes off. I even tried rolling up my sleeves to alleviate the heat, but the ends of the white sleeves were glued to my forearms, which I now realized had absolutely no hair on them. I then felt the urge to pee. I peeled the tape off pantyhose so they could be rolled down to my ankles, also showing my probably shaved legs in the process. I had to do it sitting down though, because I couldn't keep the damn skirt out of the way.

My heart raced as I stood in the hallway. I checked the pile of clothes in my arms. It only had an Iron Maiden T-shirt and a pair of pants, no underwear. My drawer was empty, and there were none in the hamper. When I finally knocked on their door I could swear my pulse was louder than the knocks. I had this very strange feeling. I was furious at the girls and what they did, but there was this faint feeling of guilt as if I've done something wrong. As if I've let someone important down. There was some noise inside and finally Shlomit opened the door.

"You're early" She looked at me, smirking. "It's only 2:30. You're lucky I was awake or I would have been in a terrible mood."

I came in and immediately was ordered to sit in a dining room chair. The apartment was dark, only the kitchen light was on. I sat on the chair as ordered. Shlomit stood in front of me, crossed her arms and started speaking in her usual annoying manner.

"I see you've disobeyed us. You untaped your legs, freed your hands and worst of all - tried to take the socks out of your mouth. I bet you even tried to take those clothes off. Luckily I was smart enough to glue your mouth shut, and the buckles too. I can see you're angry, but the more you fight it the longer I'll take to release you, if I'll even do it at all that is. You see, we noticed how you constantly look at me and my sisters' feet. It's just sick. The lord only knows what sick thoughts are going through your perverted mind. As if foot worshipping isn't disgusting enough by its own, they are still little girls! How can you look at an eight year old like that?

"We spoke of it and came to two conclusions. The first is that your non religious education is probably the cause for your deviant mind, and the second is that perhaps by saturating you with feet and our sock and nylons you would get over your already messed up desires. If you would have shown more cooperation I would have just freed you at the end of this lecture, but now you have to learn your lesson."

I got up staring madly at her smirking face and mmphed in anger, motioning her to remove the socks from my mouth before I'd do something we'll both regret.

"Fine, I'm a reasonable person. I'll let you have your say, but first you will allow me to tie your arms behind your back."

I shook my head and grunted a 'no way!' through the thick filling.

"It's either that or you can go back home with your mouth still stuffed"

I looked at her angrily and then looked down and nodded feebly. My pride was shattered at that moment. I couldn't believe I was submitting to my annoying neighbor. I could see her smirking face, like rubbing salt on a gunshot wound. She seemed to enjoy every single moment of this at least as much as I was dreading it.

"Good boy" she said "This is your first step towards being cured."

She went behind me and I mumbled many curse words and foul language, all completely muffled by her pantyhose. It was as if I was being controlled by her, even though she wasn't there.

"Put your hands behind your back." Her voice let me know she was standing right behind me. I told her 'no way' in an unintelligible manner, shook my head and crossed my arms in front of me. "Alright then"

Out of nowhere she started wrapping tape around my chest, pinning my arms to my sides. I started protesting and struggling but she just threw me roughly on the floor, managing to get my arms behind my back and taping my forearms together so that my hands were on my elbows (in what I now know is a box-tie). I was yelling and squirming under her, flailing my legs around. Suddenly she pressed her feet hard on my mouth, which hurt quite a bit and effectively doubled the gag's efficiency. Every breath filled my nose and lungs with the scent of her feet and let me tell you, it wasn't a great smell. It was pretty nasty to tell the truth. But for some reason, and that weirded me out the most, after a couple of seconds I noticed I wasn't really dreading this smell. In fact, I was liking it, enjoying it or even dare I say, loving it! The feel of her nyloned feet flat across the sensitive skin of my face actually calmed me down. In a matter of seconds I just laid there breathing softly, raveling in this magnificent sensation.

"Listen" she whispered angrily in my ear, "either you keep quiet, or I kick you in the nads and throw you out still stuck like this. You're already tied up, so why don't you just give up too?"

She was right. Actually, the only reason I knew she was is that her feet moved forward when she leaned down, otherwise I would have still been in some fantasy world, enjoying the feel of her nyloned feet. Shlomit turned around and started wrapping something around my ankles. It wasn't tape. It was too soft for that and besides, there was no noise. The stretchiness of the material and the fact that it was long led me to believe it was another pair of pantyhose. She then made me sit on the floor. I looked down and saw my ankles were bound together with a pair of black opaque pantyhose, wrapped around many times and tied in a rather small knot. She then put a strip of tape over my eyes "To make sure she could still have her hold on me" or whatever. I felt her messing around with my feet and after a moment of no touching she also removed the belt. She proceeded to go under my skirt and started doing things down there too with what felt like a tube of some liquid. I guessed she was removing the glue and also glued the dress in place, so I complied when she told me to lie down on my side for her to get my back. After that I could feel her using another pair of pantyhose to hogtie me.

"Mmmmph?"

"I'll ungag you in a moment" she said as she walked around me to be at my front, "but first I want you to do me a favor. When I unglue your lips, you will quietly put the filling next to your head and keep quiet with your mouth open, understood?"

I nodded. I wasn't really thinking of where it might lead, but rather wanted to get that stuff out of my mouth. The feeling inside my mouth wasn't really pleasant and my jaw was aching quite a bit from being stretched open for hours. I felt the tube run between my lips. It had a faint odor which wasn't too nice. In a few seconds I felt my lips starting to part, so I 'helped' them out and with a bit of effort dislodged the disgusting mass from my mouth and set it at my right. Closing my mouth was still a little difficult so I just left it a bit open. I felt a piece of cloth gently fall on my head and back. As I looked up I felt something pushed into my mouth. It was soft, had hard things on the top, wiggled a lot and tasted a bit salty and sour.

"MMmmph!" I protested as I was both surprised and realized what it was.

"Listen, I already know you yearn to do this. This is part of your cure. Besides, I always wondered what it would be like to have my feet sucked on and I know you wouldn't mind, not that there's anything you could do about it if you do."

Her voice was again cocky and patronizing. If it wasn't for my sore jaw I would have bitten her. But she was kinda right. A part of me didn't mind this. After a few sucks and licks I even started enjoying it, and the taste kinda grew on me. I could hear her giggling whenever my tongue touched the arch of her foot.

"Go between the toes too." she ordered, but in a rather fun voice. I obliged and sucked on each toe separately.

After a while the taste was almost gone, and as I slowed down she took her foot out. I took a few breaths and suddenly had the other foot in my mouth, rushing the taste and smell back at their full strength.

"Don't rest yet" she said, "you're barely half way there"

I could hear she was enjoying this more than me. Later I thought I should have quit or made less effort just to annoy her, for some reason I didn't. One by one I cleaned off her toes again, licking all of her foot until she eventually took it out. Neither of us said anything as I rested. I could barely hear anything going on.

"Can I please be let go?" I asked quietly after a few minutes of silence.

Shlomit picked up the cloth that was on me and shoved it into my mouth and hand gagged me as she ripped the tape off my eyes. I yelped a bit, so I guess gagging me like that was justified. I saw her squatting next to me, already wearing another pair of socks. She removed her hand but proceeded to wrap what was left on the roll of tape around my head five times to hold the gag in, and then she dragged me outside to the hallway.

"I have some more things to take care of. Meanwhile you can enjoy the fresh pantyhose I used a few minutes ago."

I protested a bit but she just went back to her apartment. I struggled a bit against my bonds hoping to just go home and get some rest now that I had nothing permanently glued to me but the tape and hose held strong.

"I'll take these back" I heard Shlomit about 20 minutes later when she came back and took my off shoes, "for now" she added playfully. "I want my clothes folded on my doorstep in 30 minutes, and come back later today at 10 in the morning to get your second lesson" She tickled my feet a little, causing me to squirm and mmph, then she cut the tape off my arms, went back into her home and locked the door.

After that getting out was easy. The pantyhose weren't very tight or secure around my wrists so I just slipped them out. I worked for some time to get the knot on my ankles loose and finally unbound my legs. Till then it barely occurred to me that I was gagged. I quickly unwrapped the tape and spit the beige wad of cloth out. I went back down to my apartment where I took off the skirt and shirts. Apparently the black shirt was held down to the skirt with some metal hooks, but now that the belt was gone I could easily unzip the skirt and just unhook them. After all that I was sweating madly and the cool touch of the air when I took them off was heavenly. I then bent down to give my legs the same treat, but to my horror I found the pantyhose were glued to my skin. Still, after all this, I wasn't free.

A few pulls later I gave up. It was 5:15. After putting some clothes on (long pants for obvious reasons) I went around the place collecting all the tape pieces. I went down to the garbage can on the street to throw away all the evidence left in my house that I was ever tied up. I finally went upstairs, threw the girl clothes on the floor in a pile and rang the doorbell before going back home. I heard Shlomit opening the door and her dad asking who it was from a distance. Shlomit said she'd make me pay for this, but I just ignored her and went back home to get some more sleep.

Comments

  1. I all the time used to study paragraph in news papers but now as
    I am a user of internet thus from now I am using net for articles, thanks to web.


    Stop by my web-site free ways to make money online

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RAGGING BY GIRLS.......

(This story taken from a site and I add more things to make it interesting. I wish you have like this......) My name is Sudhesh.This was one of the most embarrassing and frustrating incident of my life. When I was in college, I used to feel shame about the incident that happened with few boys (including me) of 1st year engineering college. Now – some how the memories have been over shadowed by the passed by number of years but still I can feel shiver going down my spine when I think about it. Off-late, I have started enjoying the thought of what happened to me years back. I am now dying or desperate if some thing of that sort can repeat to me and this time I can enjoy it fully. A humble request to all the girls reading it – if you like this narration then pls. let me know if some of you can fulfill this wish of mine of repeating the same sequence to me in similar way. It was the 1st month of ragging days in our college and at that time ragging of each fresher was on peak. Eve

PUNISHED BY WIFE AND HER SISTERS..... Part 4

 (This part of the story have some eriotic things but in small quantities)  THE FIRST NIGHT....  Then girls said that now Vaishali was going to the room where her first night would be happened but before that she had to be blindfolded again because they wanted that her groom open her blindfold and enjoyed. So they blindfold her and took her to the room where they decorate the bed for her first night. Then they made her to sit on the bed and made her ghunghat fully down. After some time Radha entered the room and closed the door. Radha said to Vishal how he feel all about this. Vishal was very angry and told her that This was going so humiliating for him and he did not think about this might be happen,so he ordered  in anger to open his blindfold and those taped hands. Radha smiled and said that her new wife did not understand anything from this treatment. Vishal asked about which treatment she wanted to say. So Radha said that her old husband male ego was very strong and he still did n

PUNISHED BY WIFE AND HER SISTERS..... Part 1

(This story is a long story contain many parts and I want to make it my best story so It is requested to make comment if you like it.)  THE PLOT AND PLANNING...  This is a story about how a husband cross-dressed by his wife's sisters with their terms and conditions.. Hi, Myself Vishal who did a job in Mnc. I married to Radha eight months ago. We shifted at my job location Banglore and take a flat on rent. So there are me and Radha only and my romantic life is very good. Now the two sister of my wife, first one Vishakha, a year younger than my wife and second one is Kiran who is three years younger than my wife. Both of them came to Banglore to live with my wife for fifteen days because of their summer vacation started. They looked like identical to each other.  One day when I wake up I was in love mood. My wife is in the kitchen. I went to kitchen and hugged her backside and gave three or four kiss on her neck. But she scream and run away then I found that she is not my wife, She i