Skip to main content

ALL DOLLED UP.....

(This stoey is taken from http://spyleader149.deviantart.com)
 I was getting bored. Kristen and I were watching a movie at her house. She was enjoying the movie, but I couldn't care less about Brad's latest sex flair. Then she sighed.

"Whats wrong?"

"Oh... nothing."

"Tell me"

"I just don't understand where this is going."

"Where what is going?"

"Us! Where is this relationship headed? We just watch movies on Friday nights and text. Do you even love me anymore?"

"Of course I love you! Where is this coming from?"

I was getting nervous, I didn't know why she suddenly was in a temper tantrum, but I was afraid it was going to end with the end of our relationship, and I didn't want that.

"Its coming from the fact that we never have any fun! Why don't we have fun like we used to?"

"Well, we can have fun! What do you want to do?"

"I don't know, just something we could both enjoy together!"

"This is obviously coming from somewhere, what is it that you were thinking about?"

"Ok well there is one thing that I wanted to try.... but I'm not gonna tell you what it is."

"Why."

"I want it to be a surprise! Ok sit down in that chair over there."

I sat down in one of her big cushiony chairs. It always made you sink about half a foot into the cushions.

"Ok, do you promise you will go along with this?"

"You didn't tell me what it is we were doing."

"So is that a no?"

I was willing to do anything to save the relationship.

"No, its a yes. I'll do what you want."

She looked absolutely giddy.

"Yay! Ok, wait here!"

She came back with some black leather thing.

"Stand up!" she said with a smile.

I stood up and she turned me around, then she told me to put both my hands behind me back and clasp my fists together. I did. She took the black leather thing, and slid it up both my arms. Then she did something I couldn't see, and told me to try to move my hands. But I couldn't. My hands were tightly stuck inside the leathery object. I looked into the full length mirror that they had in their living room, and I saw with horror what she had put on me. It was a black, leather mono-glove arm binder. I couldn't move my arms at all. Then suddenly, she pulled out a knife from the kitchen, and started to cut off all of my clothes and underwear. Soon, I was completely naked in front of Kristen.

"He he and now for the fun part!"

"What are you doing!?"

"Uh uh uh! You said you would go along with it! Now where did I put my... oh! Here it is!"

She had a pink corset in her hand, and she walked over to me, and fitted it around my torso. Then she pulled the string super tight, until I couldn't breathe, and then she started tying the laces together, until she let go and I was completely suffocated. Then she got a chair and hung a thick piece of rope from the ceiling fan. The string had a hook on the end of it, and I was afraid of where this experience was headed. She placed a pink lacy neck brace around my neck, and then she stood me on the chair. hen she hooked the neck brace on to the rope, and pulled the chair away. It didn't break my neck, because the neck brace was covering a large area of my bones. But I was just hanging there, completely vulnerable, only able to swing my legs around wildly. I was at about her height, my feet inches from the ground. Then she pulled out a pink pair of panties and slipped them on me. It felt silky smooth, and somewhat comforting, but at the same time constricting; they kept my dick firmly in place. Then she grabbed multiple rolls of duct tape, and started to roll it around my body. She started at the top of my shoulders, and rolled it around the torso and arms. She continued to go around and around me with the tape as she moved farther down my body. Shen she got to my butt, she grabbed both of my legs and pulled them back behind me, so they were pointing straight up at the ceiling. My lower legs were parallel with my upper legs, and she started to wrap tape around them too! Once she was done, I was completely covered in silver tape, and about 2 feet shorter then normal, as I lost all the height of my lower legs.

"What is the point of this!?" I screamed

"Oh, you'll see soon enough!"

She pulled out the scissors again, and cut a hole in the front and the back of the tape-suit she had created.

"These are holes so you can go to the bathroom."

"What?! You're just going to leave me here forever!?"

"Not quite... he he he"

Then she had these plastic arms and legs. She used super glue to glue them onto my now wormlike body. Once the glue was dry, and it wasn't possible to take off the plastic limbs, it looked like I was human again, a Human wearing an ugly gray speedo. Then she glued a plastic doll mask onto my face. It was already made up with tons of heavy makeup. It was smiling and had a small hole in the mouth. She grabbed a large petticoat and put it on me. Then she fitted another corset on, and then a bra, which she stuffed with multiple large socks. I was turing into a girl. Then she took a large fluffy pink lacy dress and put it on me, and zipped it up in the back. Then she put a little bit of glue on the zipper. Then she took a giant blonde wig and glued it on to the top of my head. The wig was even complete with a pink bow.

"He he! I think you're done! Look!"

She put the mirror in front of me, and I looked, horrified, at what she had made me. I looked like I was a life sized doll. Then, completely unexpectedly, I felt a large sharp pain in my shoulder.

"Mmmphhhh!!!"

"Just one last final touch... This is a paralyzer. You will not be able to move at all. Not your head, or you neck, or your body... forever."

I could feel it kicking it, I felt a tingling sensation running down my boy. And then nothing. I couldn't feel anything. She unhooked me from the ceiling, and cleaned up the room after setting me down against the cushions sitting up so I could watch her. Then she Picked me up and carried me upstairs to her room. She but me on top of a tiny, pink fluffy training toilet that was built into the floor of her room.

"You will be sitting her for the rest of your life. I have a feeding tube, and will be feeding you twice a day through it. You can still go to the bathroom, so thats why you're sitting here. I will empty the toilet once a day, and you will sit here and look pretty for anyone who comes into my room! I hope you like it here! You'll be staying for a while!"

She walked to the doorway, turned out the light, blew me a kiss, and shut the door. It was dark, and I got lonely, but I couldn't move. I was stuck as a doll forever.           

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RAGGING BY GIRLS.......

(This story taken from a site and I add more things to make it interesting. I wish you have like this......) My name is Sudhesh.This was one of the most embarrassing and frustrating incident of my life. When I was in college, I used to feel shame about the incident that happened with few boys (including me) of 1st year engineering college. Now – some how the memories have been over shadowed by the passed by number of years but still I can feel shiver going down my spine when I think about it. Off-late, I have started enjoying the thought of what happened to me years back. I am now dying or desperate if some thing of that sort can repeat to me and this time I can enjoy it fully. A humble request to all the girls reading it – if you like this narration then pls. let me know if some of you can fulfill this wish of mine of repeating the same sequence to me in similar way. It was the 1st month of ragging days in our college and at that time ragging of each fresher was on peak. Eve

PUNISHED BY WIFE AND HER SISTERS..... Part 4

 (This part of the story have some eriotic things but in small quantities)  THE FIRST NIGHT....  Then girls said that now Vaishali was going to the room where her first night would be happened but before that she had to be blindfolded again because they wanted that her groom open her blindfold and enjoyed. So they blindfold her and took her to the room where they decorate the bed for her first night. Then they made her to sit on the bed and made her ghunghat fully down. After some time Radha entered the room and closed the door. Radha said to Vishal how he feel all about this. Vishal was very angry and told her that This was going so humiliating for him and he did not think about this might be happen,so he ordered  in anger to open his blindfold and those taped hands. Radha smiled and said that her new wife did not understand anything from this treatment. Vishal asked about which treatment she wanted to say. So Radha said that her old husband male ego was very strong and he still did n

PUNISHED BY WIFE AND HER SISTERS..... Part 1

(This story is a long story contain many parts and I want to make it my best story so It is requested to make comment if you like it.)  THE PLOT AND PLANNING...  This is a story about how a husband cross-dressed by his wife's sisters with their terms and conditions.. Hi, Myself Vishal who did a job in Mnc. I married to Radha eight months ago. We shifted at my job location Banglore and take a flat on rent. So there are me and Radha only and my romantic life is very good. Now the two sister of my wife, first one Vishakha, a year younger than my wife and second one is Kiran who is three years younger than my wife. Both of them came to Banglore to live with my wife for fifteen days because of their summer vacation started. They looked like identical to each other.  One day when I wake up I was in love mood. My wife is in the kitchen. I went to kitchen and hugged her backside and gave three or four kiss on her neck. But she scream and run away then I found that she is not my wife, She i