Skip to main content

IT MAY HAPPEN TO YOU-2

The next day I wake up in the morning and How I sleep the previous night, I dont know. Finding the ladies waiting for me. They untied my bonds and said that if I did not follow their orders,they did everything by force. I knew that It was not better for me.
Sarita said me to go into the bathroom and undress everything. I do as she say then three ladies came in and bathed me in their way. They applied hair remover cream over my body for removing my body hair. Then the dressed me in bra and panty. After that they dressed me in Red salwaar suit. Then they did my make up and adjust wig on my head. After that they did my jwellary as anklets,two brod bangles in each hand, a thick neckless and clip on earrings.After this they worn me in three inch heel sandles also. It may not end this for. Anjali taught me how to adjust dupatta on the head and warned me if the dupatta was coming out from my head,I was rewarded with a punishment. Also the condition of the living in the house was set. First was that I knew that I would do all the house work. Second was that I could not call the others with name,I can use the respected words as indian wife said to their husbands. Next was that I was follow all orders given by three of them and gave me warning of beware of punishments.
The first order came to make coffee for them. I knew how to prepare it so I went to kitchen and start preparing coffee. In the middle Sarita call me,"Sanjana, came here." I follow her order. She said that she did not feel that a woman working,something was looked missing. Anjali went in the room and came with bangles and a pair of heavy anklets. Then she add dozen bangles in each or my hands and extra anklets on my legs and said that now it works. I knew that it was for the sound of the jwellary. But it makes me humiliating. My each movement have thickling sound that tolarate me very much. I make coffee for all of them and searve it. When I start to sit on the chair. Sarita scold me and said to sit on the floor. I did not argue because it was her day. I was ordered to clean the whole house. I did that but it took one hour for me. Between this I could not hold my dupatta on my head and it slipped three or four time. Shruti inspect the house cleaning and ordered me to sit on my knees. She said that my cleaning was not good and also my dupatta was slipped on your head. She said me to to get ready for my first punishment and it was the revenge of falling down of her from bed by me.
She came inside and took handcuff with her. Then she tied handcuff to my left hand wrist and the left leg ankles and lock it. Then she said that now I was on my knee untill she did not open handcuff. I knew that she was right because if I was to stand up,it was impossible to stand with one leg. Then she said to walk to bathroom in that position. I did not know what she wanted. She threw some of her dirty clothes and undergarments on my face and ordered to wash the clothes. I said that how could I wash the clothes with one hand. She shout and said that one more arguement made it more harder as she tied another leg with my neck by the rope or something like that. It was unbearable but a man stuck in that position do nothing. I wash her clothes in an hour and my dress was totally wet in that work. After inspecting her cloth cleaning she said that it was the time to change the dress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAGGING BY GIRLS.......

(This story taken from a site and I add more things to make it interesting. I wish you have like this......) My name is Sudhesh.This was one of the most embarrassing and frustrating incident of my life. When I was in college, I used to feel shame about the incident that happened with few boys (including me) of 1st year engineering college. Now – some how the memories have been over shadowed by the passed by number of years but still I can feel shiver going down my spine when I think about it. Off-late, I have started enjoying the thought of what happened to me years back. I am now dying or desperate if some thing of that sort can repeat to me and this time I can enjoy it fully. A humble request to all the girls reading it – if you like this narration then pls. let me know if some of you can fulfill this wish of mine of repeating the same sequence to me in similar way. It was the 1st month of ragging days in our college and at that time ragging of each fresher was on peak. Eve

PUNISHED BY WIFE AND HER SISTERS..... Part 4

 (This part of the story have some eriotic things but in small quantities)  THE FIRST NIGHT....  Then girls said that now Vaishali was going to the room where her first night would be happened but before that she had to be blindfolded again because they wanted that her groom open her blindfold and enjoyed. So they blindfold her and took her to the room where they decorate the bed for her first night. Then they made her to sit on the bed and made her ghunghat fully down. After some time Radha entered the room and closed the door. Radha said to Vishal how he feel all about this. Vishal was very angry and told her that This was going so humiliating for him and he did not think about this might be happen,so he ordered  in anger to open his blindfold and those taped hands. Radha smiled and said that her new wife did not understand anything from this treatment. Vishal asked about which treatment she wanted to say. So Radha said that her old husband male ego was very strong and he still did n

PUNISHED BY WIFE AND HER SISTERS..... Part 1

(This story is a long story contain many parts and I want to make it my best story so It is requested to make comment if you like it.)  THE PLOT AND PLANNING...  This is a story about how a husband cross-dressed by his wife's sisters with their terms and conditions.. Hi, Myself Vishal who did a job in Mnc. I married to Radha eight months ago. We shifted at my job location Banglore and take a flat on rent. So there are me and Radha only and my romantic life is very good. Now the two sister of my wife, first one Vishakha, a year younger than my wife and second one is Kiran who is three years younger than my wife. Both of them came to Banglore to live with my wife for fifteen days because of their summer vacation started. They looked like identical to each other.  One day when I wake up I was in love mood. My wife is in the kitchen. I went to kitchen and hugged her backside and gave three or four kiss on her neck. But she scream and run away then I found that she is not my wife, She i