Skip to main content

Visnu to Vashnavi

(This is my first story that I write and I adding some more humiliating part on this)
My name is Visnu and my age is 16. I read crossdressing story on internet and then I love my feeling to female attire. I impress by the female dressing style and makeup so I imagine to look like that I see. But this is only in my heart so I cant tell anyone for this. My father job is in other city so I live only with my mother.One day my mother went to her relatives for one week. My mami Tanu who married with my mama last year, take care of me for some days. Her hometown is also my town and she had three sister. So her sisters also used to come in my house.I fall in love one of her sister Anu but she does not know about it. Because of love I cant control my feeling and start to doing extra activity to impress her But she ignore me.When she is alone in room,I went to room and locked the door to talk her but because of deep love I hug her and kiss on her lips,she missunderstand me.and began to shout.I have no idea what to do so I covered her mouth with my one hand and another to control his hands.Having noise My mami came and knock the door to open. Anu kick me and ran to the door,she opened door and start weeping in front of Tanu.She said her that this donkey want to rape her so he lock the door.All condition was against me.I want to say in my favour but Anu's weeping shows her innocent.My mami Tanu slapped me hard and said that it was a huge guilty so There are two condition first you should go to jail or we punish you by our ways.
So they asked me,I have no choice so I agree on they gave me punishment.The next issue of what type of punishment they gave me.Tanu asked me but I am silent.She got an idea of lucky draw.She said to all her sisters to write all punishment on a paper that you want to give him then she take a box.More then twenty punishment insert in the box. Now Tanu said me to pick one paper but still to remember one thing that this was your luck. So I pick one paper and Anu read this,she shows their sister Manu and Anju.All has a smile in her face.I cant understand why they smile.They show me the paper there write that dress him in girls dress.Anu said that it was written by her and she was happy and want to see how I look in saree.I requested not to dress me in girls cloth but Anu pull my hair and said,"Look mister,this is not a contest,it is a punishment so you keep quite."
Anu and her sister arranged all the things.My mami bathed me and they applied hair remover cream on my body and After taking bath my all hair removed. She removed my dress and said to wear the panty.I wear that in other room and tied a towel. Now I
wear only panty.My
hair is no long so she said she use a wig on his short hair. Anu
said that one more thing that when we dress him,she want that he cant see. So she take her chunni and tied on my eyes so I could not see any thing but I feel that all ladies dressed me. Feeling that I was dressed in a bra and its cup filled by any foamy thing. Then they dressed me in
blouse and lace tied back,feeling that it have only lace at backside but this is some tight to me or she tied it tightly. Its arm also have lace to tied so when she tied it,tightness on my arm was itching me. Then came
patticoat from my head and also they tied it very tightly. At last They dressed
me in saree.They moved me liked a doll and I was helpless. When it complete I was relaxed that this is over now here but no. She said that now you dressed but her sister grabbed my arms on backside and tied it with another dupatta and I was now blindfold and tied. After sometime Anu undo my blindfold
and said to look. I see that I was dressed in a pink bridal saree truely gorgeous and pink blouse petticoat. Saree was embroidery and its pallu was pinned on my left soldier. I said that now you dressed me now
leave me but she said,"Are you crazy?you are totally nude when a woman dressed she was nude whenever her make up and jwellary not completed". I asked,"So what?"Then she told that now I am not dressed in saree fully whenever we make you gorgeous by make up and jwells. My hand was tied so I cant do anything to stop this so for this she untie my hands
Anjali said that now we put his name,Tanu mami said that from now we call him as Vashnavi. and
now its my make up time.Then my mami and her sister take me in another room,where she said that now Vashnavi give your arms for bangles. Then she worn me glass bangles of pink and golden color combination in each hands
twenty four bangles in numbers and then she said to sit on the chair.Now she and her sister tied my hands and leg to the chair because they wants that I cant struggle from chair and started putting make up on
my face.They thin my eyebrow,eye lids and also eye shadow.Then they did maskara,cream,face powder and other things. When it was
completed.she tied again her chunni on my eyes and said She want that when
I dressed fully then I see my beauty. Now I feel that she painted
my nails of hands and legs.Then filled my lips with lipstick and
added a wig on my head and she said that my makeup was over now the jwellery. She also teld me that what jwellary she worn mebut first she pierce my ears and nose.I start struggle on the chair but waste so one woman hold my face and second pierce my ear and nose.Now she tell that she worn me earring.It was hanging and touching my neck and the first time I feel the weight of earrings.Then the neckless that is heavy also.Now nose ring that was looking big because it touch my lips then the anklets,big and heavy and also have more sound.She add also bichya to my legs and rings in my hands finger that was attatched with a chain to bangles.Now she said that she tied hands in front side untill
I promised not tried to open your eyes. I promised then she untied my bonds to the chair and tied my hands with handcuff.Now she took me outside of the room and tied a rope on roof hook and attatched it from handcuff. So now my hand is up side and i can't undo anything.Also the interesting things that I cant sit so I used to stand.Now Anu told her sister to open my blindfold. She opened chunni on my eyes and I see everything.
I see that they placed a full lengh mirror in front of me and I was looking almost like a woman
who wear a gorgeous saree fully pink. Full of jwellary and makeup create unbelievable. I think that this is me it is truely strange for me.Because of
hand tied, I struggle alot and this struggle has a good sound of bangles and anklets.I see that She used dangling earring touching my neck. A big pearl nose ring that touch my lip and when I talk,it jumped on my lips. A heavy bridal neckless. A long Wig also and the hair comes to my eyes.Now I see that she tied a low hip saree also so my naval is visible.Now Anu asked me,"So Vashnavi, How look our works on you?"I said to her,"It is unbelievable,I look like a good looking girl so now
you dressed me then leave me".
But she said that this is not your punishment,this is only the preparation of the punishment. Hearing this I was shocked.She complete her talk and said,"Now you are as vashnavi
and your punishment start. So listen carefull that you dressed in these type of dress for five days and you should obey my order. She get inside and took out a camera and take many picture of me with all women and said if you do not obey our order then we see this picture to all also." My hand tied so I can't do anything. I was standing and said yes. She said that first,she think something is missing on your female attire.She go inside and take a waist band made of silver and heavy.she tied it on my waist and said that this make your hipps better. She applied bindi on my forehead and also tied mangtika. After it she tied jasmine flower in my hair.she said that only last thing rest so she take saree pallu and covered my head with it. She said that now I am looking like a perfect bride.I was again shocked. I said in my mind that she dont make me her bride.Now the surprise of Anjali that for five days Anjali is my husband and I would be her wife. I am now some happy that it is a chance to impress her,hoping that from it she would marry to me. Now Anjali start prearation for temperary marrige and after some minute she came with a plate in which mangalsutra and sindoor was placed. She tied mangalsutra around my neck and applied sindoor on my head. Now she untied all my bonds but not handcuff. She said that now I was her wife and rememberise the things that I can't said my husband name so say only respetful words and I should covered my head with pallu every time.Then she strickedly said that I do any mistake then will be punish and I should do all the works of the house too.Now she tell me to touch her feet. I touch her feet and she gave me blessing of well married life and for the kids.
Looking strange that now I was the new bride in the house and everybody treated me like girl.I am only 16 in age and I was feeling guilty for doing that.Now My new husband ordered
me to prepare tea for them. I knew how to prepare tea so I went to the kitchen and prepared tea for all.
But it is not a easy task for me because of wearing tight saree and heavy jwellary.My each move has a good thickling sound by the bangles and anklets that I wore.And my body feels a sensation and force me
feeling like a girl. Another problem problem given by saree pallu on my head,it slipped down easily and the wig hairs comes on my eyes eachtime in two or three
minutes. Tanu mami came to see this teach me how to stable pallu on head and tell
that you should care your hair to carry it from back of ears.Now
the tea is ready and I searve the tea to all and also take a tea.
Now she passed the tea but I feel difficulty to drink the tea
because of nose ring.So I hold my nosering with one hand and drank the tea. All girls laugh to see this but nobody helped me. Anjali said to clean the utensils and also ordered to clean the house.She warned me also that your any mistake,you will be punish. After doing this work,she said Vaishnavi that we knew that you cant prepare food so I would help them for preparing it. After doing work my dress get wet by the sweating all body. So they helped me in undressing saree and gave me nighty to wear. I dry my body with towel and wear nighty.I requested her to undress the jwellary but she undress mangtika,waiste band and nose ring only. Then all of us have dinner.After taking dinner they said that now punishment time. Anu said I have some mistake and I
should twenty five sit ups.I hold my ears and start. It is not easy to do sit ups after taking food. She said that all went to sleep but Anjali gave me milk and said to drink that.I drank the milk and went to sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAGGING BY GIRLS.......

(This story taken from a site and I add more things to make it interesting. I wish you have like this......) My name is Sudhesh.This was one of the most embarrassing and frustrating incident of my life. When I was in college, I used to feel shame about the incident that happened with few boys (including me) of 1st year engineering college. Now – some how the memories have been over shadowed by the passed by number of years but still I can feel shiver going down my spine when I think about it. Off-late, I have started enjoying the thought of what happened to me years back. I am now dying or desperate if some thing of that sort can repeat to me and this time I can enjoy it fully. A humble request to all the girls reading it – if you like this narration then pls. let me know if some of you can fulfill this wish of mine of repeating the same sequence to me in similar way. It was the 1st month of ragging days in our college and at that time ragging of each fresher was on peak. Eve

PUNISHED BY WIFE AND HER SISTERS..... Part 4

 (This part of the story have some eriotic things but in small quantities)  THE FIRST NIGHT....  Then girls said that now Vaishali was going to the room where her first night would be happened but before that she had to be blindfolded again because they wanted that her groom open her blindfold and enjoyed. So they blindfold her and took her to the room where they decorate the bed for her first night. Then they made her to sit on the bed and made her ghunghat fully down. After some time Radha entered the room and closed the door. Radha said to Vishal how he feel all about this. Vishal was very angry and told her that This was going so humiliating for him and he did not think about this might be happen,so he ordered  in anger to open his blindfold and those taped hands. Radha smiled and said that her new wife did not understand anything from this treatment. Vishal asked about which treatment she wanted to say. So Radha said that her old husband male ego was very strong and he still did n

PUNISHED BY WIFE AND HER SISTERS..... Part 1

(This story is a long story contain many parts and I want to make it my best story so It is requested to make comment if you like it.)  THE PLOT AND PLANNING...  This is a story about how a husband cross-dressed by his wife's sisters with their terms and conditions.. Hi, Myself Vishal who did a job in Mnc. I married to Radha eight months ago. We shifted at my job location Banglore and take a flat on rent. So there are me and Radha only and my romantic life is very good. Now the two sister of my wife, first one Vishakha, a year younger than my wife and second one is Kiran who is three years younger than my wife. Both of them came to Banglore to live with my wife for fifteen days because of their summer vacation started. They looked like identical to each other.  One day when I wake up I was in love mood. My wife is in the kitchen. I went to kitchen and hugged her backside and gave three or four kiss on her neck. But she scream and run away then I found that she is not my wife, She i