Skip to main content

The Playboy

Long time ago,there was a playboy in bombey. A great personality,smooth face,tall and handsome as a girl wants the quality of her boyfriend.His name was Ravi and He is not good in nature. He knew that the girls like him so he used his skill to attract girls and love them,prepare them for one night stands. But the stories not yet complete,He became rich with the girls money, and left them when his perpose is complete.
He dont love girls,He used girls. On the first time no girl recognise that He is a cheater. One time A girl names Neha,who was a rich girl and Rohan did not want to leave her,spend a night with him. After it his behavior to Neha is totally change because he think that after one night stand a girl have no choice.
But Neha was not such type of girl and she investigate Rohan's life with the help of a dedactive. She found the result that she is not only girl that Rohan cheat.And Rohan took vedio of girls to blackmail them.
So Neha took the address of all girls by dedective and contect them.She arrange a meeting of all girls in her father old farmhouse.The result was unbelievable.More than twenty five girls came there. The meeting start and the moto was, How to punish that playboy. Everyone gave her suggation,some say to call the police and other punishment but Neha had a plan,she said thatt from this he had no result so think about that he cant forget his life. Neha told them to change him as girl permanently and made him like call girl.
One day Rohan was drinking in a bar.Two girls came there and sit besides the Rohan's table.As thaught, Rohan came there and started chat with them. They drink at 12 in night. Between this the girls mix sleeping drug in Rohan's wine. After some time Rohan feel his head was rounded. Its get chance to girls,to take him out of the bar,and get him into the car and take him to the farmhouse of Neha.
Farmhouse is away from city so there is no chance to come someone.
When Rohan awake,he found himself tied to the chair and in totally naked position.Neha started chat with them and all girls at backside to her.
Neha-Well see who is here. Rohan,A playboy.
Rohan-What the hell are you doing and why did you tie me like this.
Neha-Baby, its my chance now and we decide that we will punish you of what you did all girls.
Rohan started to see by raising his head and found all girls in anger.
Rohan-What do you want with me?
She showed a fill injection and said that this was female harmone injection and it would help you to be pretty, hot and sexy girl.
Rohan was shocked and shout in loud voice but it was useless. Then Neha said to him that he is in her farm house, fifty miles away from city so none could help you.
She said to girls,"Girls who want to play with his panis?"
All girls said yes and kicked his panis like football. Rohan sceamed with pain.
After that I got tensed and thought "What will I do now?" Before I think anything to escape. Neha told her friends that Now we should put our sweety name.As usal she put my name from Rohan to Rohini.
She started the process from next day. First was removing my body hair. Two girls grab me and took me into bathroom. They applied lotion,hair removal cream and also used shaving rajor. So they remove my all body hair and also my private part. Then they wore me bra & panty. After it Neha ordered girls to tied me from chair.Girls did as she say.
After it, two girls worked on my nails and one girls plucked my eyebro. After it they shave my head also. This time I feel that I was only an object of any laboratory where each girls wanted to do experiment on me. I have no choice to escape there. Neha came with a wig and a tube. The wig was brawn hair and long as that touch my hip. She ordered to girls to hold my head. She open tube cap and and applied to my clean head. After it she fix the wig and she told girls to gab my head until the glue was dry. I surprised and saw Neha in angry siyuation. Neha told me not to get angry,this is superglue and now you cant take it out without the right solvant. After it she gave me again female harmone injection. The next day,when I woke up I feel that my body was not strong as it had. My hands and legs became in good shape like girl.My brest became larger and my panis got shoter. My body shape was now looking like a girl.Now the day began for some other changes. This time she pierced my ears, nose and navel also. She pierced three hole in each ears and two hole in navel. But the biggest surprise was that she fix an artificial vagina with super glue.Now the next thing was painting my nail and make my face smooth so girls did that job. Neha again gave me injection and I fell asleep.
Finally the day came which the girls waiting for.Neha woke me up and two girls grab my arm and took me inside the bathroom. Where They applied cream and give me girly bath. Then she produce a bra and panty and said me to wear I wear that. Neha applied some drop of glue at the bra knot so it was now locked. After it she shows me the dress that I wear. It was bridal red lehenga choli. Lehenga was full enbroidered and choli also embroidered but it was sleeveless. She dressed me in choli and tied lace behind. She cut the end of the lace and glued the knot. She did it on lehenga also. Now the time of make up. The surprise is that she used some permanent make up.
first she reach to my eyes and took out a black marker and used in my eyes as kajal. Now she pick up a brush and paint my eyeshadow pink permanently. Then she reach my lips and paint my lips with permanent red marker.
Now the jwellary. She used heavy jwellary for him. Dangling earrings for ears and she used tiny earrings also for other holes.she also soldered the joints that I could not got it out if I wanted then it hurt my ears,The same fot nose ring, big roud noserings with a chain. Two heavy neckless was tied around my neck. Twenty four bangles in each hands, also tied arm bands. Two heavy anklets in each legs. And last a heavy waist band. She used mangtika and hair jwellary for hair and she tied also jesmine flower in my hair. Now she pinned a dupatta on my left sholder and other dupatta to cover my head. The last she picked her red marker and made a round bindi peramanently.
Now she used handcuff to tie my hands in frontside and a girl's dupatta to bind my eyes.I have no control of mine so I start shouting with fear but she taped my mouth with duct tape.
Now I heared the sound of some boys and Neha said in my ear,"Today you married with four boys and they fucked you in your Suhagraat." I am helpless so My marriage began and I only feel what happen. Every boy tied mangalsutra around my neck and take seven round with me. Now I was taken by girls to the bed. They tied my legs also and tied me to the bed in sitting position.

(NOW THE STORY HAVE SOME SEXUAL PART AND IF YOU ARE NOT ADULT THEN DONT READ STORY)

Now I heared the noise of footsteps. I was very horrified. I reallize that one boy open my pallu head and said that she is hot. Then They open my eyes and I see four boys were in the room. Then they untie my all bonds but not open my hands and mouth tape. One boy then told me that if I do what they want,there is no problem and if you not did then it began by force. So I shake my head because of no choice. Now they open my handcuff and taped mouth.
They cammanded that first we would drink wine so you searve for us,when they drank much,they forced me to drink the wine I also drink. After one and a half hour,they started attack on me and I wanted to run from there but Neha closed the door from outside. So two boys grab my hands and tied it with handcuff at backside. Now a boy took out a round plastic type thing and insert it in my mouth. Now I cant close my mouth so I cant talk. Only a sound coming from my mouth was ahh..oooo......
They told me dont be worried it was an 'o' ring and from this your mouth still open. I tried hard to close my mouth but it was hard and I could not take it out without using my hands. After drink they became monster they tried to undress my cloth but they are still glued so they tear my lehenga choli and one boy had a knife so he cut the knots. Now I was only in bra and panty. They tore my bra also and got sucking my nipples. After it. They took me on the bed and slapped me hard and kissed on my lips. Now they untie my hands. One boy open his pant and took out his panis and insert it in my mouth. Other boy start to undress my panty and slapped my hip now he also took his panis and insert it in my asshole. I sceamed with pain but it increase their anger so both were insert his panis deep. After some time my mouth panis blast his liquid in my mouth and after five minute my ass hole monster also done his job. For this My body became loose and I was tired.I have no energy but the boys dont stop. Now one boy start fucking in my artificial vagina and also start kissing on my nipples and lips. But they create a twist. A boy came from backside and insert his monster in my ass hole. Now a boy was on my upside and a boy was on my backside. I dont describe the situation what happen. In the middle one boy came over my mouth and he insert his panis in my mouth. Being this I was uncontious and went down in deep sleep. When I woke up I find that I am alone in the room and I was wearing salwaar kameez. Neha came in the room with the girls and started laughing in my situation.
I told her sorry and requested to leave me but she was not ready to leave me. She said,"hey Rohini,Look on you. You are completely changed and if you want to be a male then forget it. From Now you are my personal maid." I was shocked but I was helpless. So from that time I started living as Rohini and becoming maid of Neha. After one year Neha told me that she gave my male body structure back but I lived as maid. I agree on this and after two month I find my body back. She did this because of love and after some time we start love again and Neha married with me but I lived her maid till my life.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RAGGING BY GIRLS.......

(This story taken from a site and I add more things to make it interesting. I wish you have like this......) My name is Sudhesh.This was one of the most embarrassing and frustrating incident of my life. When I was in college, I used to feel shame about the incident that happened with few boys (including me) of 1st year engineering college. Now – some how the memories have been over shadowed by the passed by number of years but still I can feel shiver going down my spine when I think about it. Off-late, I have started enjoying the thought of what happened to me years back. I am now dying or desperate if some thing of that sort can repeat to me and this time I can enjoy it fully. A humble request to all the girls reading it – if you like this narration then pls. let me know if some of you can fulfill this wish of mine of repeating the same sequence to me in similar way. It was the 1st month of ragging days in our college and at that time ragging of each fresher was on peak. Eve

PUNISHED BY WIFE AND HER SISTERS..... Part 4

 (This part of the story have some eriotic things but in small quantities)  THE FIRST NIGHT....  Then girls said that now Vaishali was going to the room where her first night would be happened but before that she had to be blindfolded again because they wanted that her groom open her blindfold and enjoyed. So they blindfold her and took her to the room where they decorate the bed for her first night. Then they made her to sit on the bed and made her ghunghat fully down. After some time Radha entered the room and closed the door. Radha said to Vishal how he feel all about this. Vishal was very angry and told her that This was going so humiliating for him and he did not think about this might be happen,so he ordered  in anger to open his blindfold and those taped hands. Radha smiled and said that her new wife did not understand anything from this treatment. Vishal asked about which treatment she wanted to say. So Radha said that her old husband male ego was very strong and he still did n

PUNISHED BY WIFE AND HER SISTERS..... Part 1

(This story is a long story contain many parts and I want to make it my best story so It is requested to make comment if you like it.)  THE PLOT AND PLANNING...  This is a story about how a husband cross-dressed by his wife's sisters with their terms and conditions.. Hi, Myself Vishal who did a job in Mnc. I married to Radha eight months ago. We shifted at my job location Banglore and take a flat on rent. So there are me and Radha only and my romantic life is very good. Now the two sister of my wife, first one Vishakha, a year younger than my wife and second one is Kiran who is three years younger than my wife. Both of them came to Banglore to live with my wife for fifteen days because of their summer vacation started. They looked like identical to each other.  One day when I wake up I was in love mood. My wife is in the kitchen. I went to kitchen and hugged her backside and gave three or four kiss on her neck. But she scream and run away then I found that she is not my wife, She i