Skip to main content

Magical Kingdom

Once I was walking in a deep forest where I saw a girl. The girl was very beautiful and looking like the story of fairy tales.She asked my name. I said,"My name is Harshit."
She attract me a lot and my heart is dancing in love. This is first site love. I told her and askesd her name. She told Sapna and also said that she did not love with me but if you want then I give you a chance.
I asked,"What type of chance?" She said,"You may go with me in my kingdom and live with us for some days. If you have a quality then I think."I thought and told her that I was ready.
She said to me to close my eyes. I did what she say. Within one second,I found that I reach in a devine kingdom. It was not take so time to think that It was not in earth. This is a big kingdom and Sapna was princess. The kingdom is situated under water. Sapna said to me,"Welcome to the magic kingdom, Yashnagar."I was very surprised and took a look of kingdom.
I lived there and thought about my activity to impress Sapna. It want about ten days.Next day her cousin sister Nandini came to visit her. I found she attract on me. She was also gorgeous girl so it may happen that I also attach with her. I spend a lot time with Nandini and we loved each other.
There was a rule of kingdom, The one who take any person from outside,was the master of him. So Sapna is my mistress and she would do anything to me. Nandini knew it and shw told me this.I was now in trouble so we both decide to tell this Sapna. Sapna was the princess,when we told her about our love.She think that I hurt her feeling because I also attract on her beauty and wanted to marry her. She thought that I cheated both girl.But Nandini knew all because I told her everything.
Sapna got angry on this but she manage it politly. She said to Nandini to go her home and came here after sometimes. Nandini knew that she was angry but she could do nothing so she came her home. After it she asked me the description of this. I told her that I love her when I saw first time but when I meet Nandini, she attract on me and I also fall in love.Sapna angrily said,"You are such a rude guy and you dont know about love.Love is not only beauty and you love only beauty." I explain her that it is not true but she cant understand. So I knew I am in trouble. She say something magical word and then we were in a lonely place.
She said to me that I attract only on beauty then what will happen when I was beautiful.
I asked,"What do you mean?" She said to wait. She says something and my body started to shrink. After one minute I found that my body became short and now my lenght is only one feet. I am now in fear. I asked,"what did you want to do getting me short?" but she didn't answer. She catch my body with one hand and enter me in a glass jar. The jar is three feet long so it is not possible to reach its cap,she also close the jar with cap. I was now in prison of her. The next thing was I feel that the jar filled with white fog and I could not see what happen. After sometime I went in a deep sleep. When I woke up, it was strange feeling. A great shocked feeled by me when I see that I am wearing the dress like princess gown. Then I looked my body. It would be changed. I am looking like a princess. Sapna came there and said,"Oh my doll what happen." I asked what you do with my body. She said with a smile,"Nothing, I change your body with girls body.You liked beauty so now you are my beautiful doll."I said her to change me back. But she smiled and said,"Look on you. You are such a beautiful doll, your long hair,the dress and also your face everything is desirable. Also you look beautiful than your male body."
I am very angry on this so I take off all my cloth and jwellary. But under the gown I was wearing bra and panty and now I feel that she changed my whole body like a girl even The boobs and vagina, I start to scold her to do that. Sapna is doing other work. When she came and seeing me in bra and panty, has a burst laughing and said,"Did you want to know about your inner parts,I change you fully and what did yo do with these cloth."
She take me out from bottle and I am struggling in her hand. She ordered not to struggle. My doll is ready to wear these clothes. She have not taken more time to dress me.Now she arrange a little doll house to me. So she entered me in the doll house and tell me to see that everything is perfect.
I enter the house and she close the door from outside. I am surprised, she arrange a room of a doll beautifully. A bedroom having oink in colour,there is every thing is pink and girly. A bathroom having all facility. Also a kitchen having all things. When I knock the door from inside to open, she open the door and asked me of my new house. I asked how you do this. But she did not answer but told me that from tomarrow your examination will be start. I asked what type of exam but she said that she tell me tomarrow.
The next day she open the door and I was shocked to see that she also shrinked her size about one feet and I knew from now I face difficulties.She came inside and tell me to prepare some breakfast for her. I refuseto do it. From this she got angry and said,"you became happy that I change you into a girl neither I change you as any animal". I am afraid of this and I prepare tea and tost. She eat that and said nice about breakfast. Then she took me outside and change her to normal. I requested her to forgive me but she did not do it. She torture me like to change my hands only in normal siza or legs,face etc that have many difficulty. This was going about fifteen days. One day I saw Nandini and call her. She said who are you and why you are like this. She change my body normal size. I tell her that I am Harshit and Sapna change me like this. She said that I cant change you in orignal body but first we can go from here. We go Nandini House from there.Nandini gave me her dress to wear and interestingly did my make up and other things that she like it.
Finding me not there, Sapna search me first here and there. Then the first suspect was Nandini,She found me there. So the magical fight began. Seeing this the father of Sapna and Nandini came there and stop the fight. Long discussion happen with those four person and In the last the result was that Nandini and I married so Sapna change me in my male body. But the condition was that Nandini lived with me on earth. Nandini got agree on this and we came on earth and lived happily.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAGGING BY GIRLS.......

(This story taken from a site and I add more things to make it interesting. I wish you have like this......) My name is Sudhesh.This was one of the most embarrassing and frustrating incident of my life. When I was in college, I used to feel shame about the incident that happened with few boys (including me) of 1st year engineering college. Now – some how the memories have been over shadowed by the passed by number of years but still I can feel shiver going down my spine when I think about it. Off-late, I have started enjoying the thought of what happened to me years back. I am now dying or desperate if some thing of that sort can repeat to me and this time I can enjoy it fully. A humble request to all the girls reading it – if you like this narration then pls. let me know if some of you can fulfill this wish of mine of repeating the same sequence to me in similar way. It was the 1st month of ragging days in our college and at that time ragging of each fresher was on peak. Eve

PUNISHED BY WIFE AND HER SISTERS..... Part 4

 (This part of the story have some eriotic things but in small quantities)  THE FIRST NIGHT....  Then girls said that now Vaishali was going to the room where her first night would be happened but before that she had to be blindfolded again because they wanted that her groom open her blindfold and enjoyed. So they blindfold her and took her to the room where they decorate the bed for her first night. Then they made her to sit on the bed and made her ghunghat fully down. After some time Radha entered the room and closed the door. Radha said to Vishal how he feel all about this. Vishal was very angry and told her that This was going so humiliating for him and he did not think about this might be happen,so he ordered  in anger to open his blindfold and those taped hands. Radha smiled and said that her new wife did not understand anything from this treatment. Vishal asked about which treatment she wanted to say. So Radha said that her old husband male ego was very strong and he still did n

PUNISHED BY WIFE AND HER SISTERS..... Part 1

(This story is a long story contain many parts and I want to make it my best story so It is requested to make comment if you like it.)  THE PLOT AND PLANNING...  This is a story about how a husband cross-dressed by his wife's sisters with their terms and conditions.. Hi, Myself Vishal who did a job in Mnc. I married to Radha eight months ago. We shifted at my job location Banglore and take a flat on rent. So there are me and Radha only and my romantic life is very good. Now the two sister of my wife, first one Vishakha, a year younger than my wife and second one is Kiran who is three years younger than my wife. Both of them came to Banglore to live with my wife for fifteen days because of their summer vacation started. They looked like identical to each other.  One day when I wake up I was in love mood. My wife is in the kitchen. I went to kitchen and hugged her backside and gave three or four kiss on her neck. But she scream and run away then I found that she is not my wife, She i