Skip to main content

The Mind Game

My name is Sundar and I am in B.Sc. second year. In university,All girls and boys have friends. We have a group of friends Nisha,Raja,Shruti, Radha,and Rohan.We made our college life funny so we enjoy very much in our college.

All of you knows that where we have friends in college,on the other hand enemies also. Our enemy group is a group of two boys and four girls named Rohit,Ajay,Trapti,Neha,Nidhi and Anamika. We fight each other almost two time in a week. But their group lose everytime because my mind is more sharp than they. So I enjoy my college life very much.

As all knows all day not a same day so one day Neha and Trapti caught me alone and said to me,"We caught your friend Nisha in college canteen and Rohit and Ajay take her to Anamika's house so if you do not come with us,we torture your friend very badly".I shocked to hear this and warned them if they did anything to Nisha,I would beat them.I am very upset because I am fallen in love with Nisha but this is one side love. I said that fine,I would come with you. We went Anamika home by car. I saw that Nisha was tied to the chair. I asked them what do you want. Nidhi said,"Everyone knows that you are very intelligent in your group. So we decide that we take revenge from you". I asked what type of revenge. She said,"We let you naked and ask you some questions.If you got right answer you will wear your cloth and a wrong answer you will wear your friend cloth." I asked which friend. She said about Nisha. I surprised and asked,"What!". Anamika said,"Yes you hear right,we dress you in Anamika cloths."I have no choice so I agree for this.
Then Trapti said,"So Sundar we want to see you naked within ten minute". I knew that it became very hard for me so I undress my all cloth except underwear. Anamika scold me and came near me. She pull my underwear and laughed and asked,"Did you not shown us your little panis".I angrily answered,"You knew its real size when you kiss it". She got angry and said that first they dressed me in a dress and then gace me answered.
Nidhi asked me first question,"I have eyes but I see nothing. I have ears, but I hear nothing. I have a mouth, but cannot speak. I always will look just as I look now. If I am young, I will stay
young. If I am old, I will remain old. What Am I?"
I do not know the answer but I think for sometime. Nidhi said,"you have no more time."So I lose and Nidhi answered,"You fool, it is your picture."

So the first time in life I started dress like a girl. She handed me bra and panty and said,"First you dressed in women lingary." I wore panty and It feel on my leg very smooth. But I do not knew how to wear a bra. So Rohit untied Nisha from chair and ordered her that she would help me in dresing. She helped me wearing bra.Now I was in bra and panty. Trapti took out her camera and take my picture.Now the time of second question.

Trapti asked,"What is in front of a woman and at the back of a cow?"
I think one minute and answered letter 'w' so I know that means I remove bra & panty. But Anamika said that stopped Now, if you knew the answer of next question you will undress these clothes but You dont give answer then we proceed next question. I agreed for this.
Nidhi asked next question,"What is greater than God, worse than the Devil, all poor people have it, the
rich want to get anything for it. But if you eat it - you will die. What is it?"
I did not knew answer so she answered 'nothing'. So I think that is not hard,it is very hard. Everyone asked hardest questions. This time she did not give me dress.
The next question is How many times can you subtract the number 5 from 25?
I answered five times but he said you are wrong the answer is only one time because then it became twenty. So I lose Then she give me pink transparent sleeveless blouse. Nisha helped me to wear it and she tied its lace behind my back.
The next question asked by Anamika,"The maker doesn't want it; the buyer doesn't use it; and the user doesn't see it.
What is it?"
I think and take more time but I did not get the answer so Animika told the answer,"coffin"
So next item came pink petiicoat, Nisha tied it on my waist. I really feel great with its silky touch. I knew the next item is Saree. So Trapti showed me Saree.It is pink,pure georgette full embroidery saree and its pallu is looking really great.Trapti said,"One more question and you are in saree."I also take interest in this crossdressing but I did not show it others. I knew that she asked me very hard question this time and I am ready for this.
Trapti asked,"There were an electrician and a plumber waiting in line for admission to the
"International Home Show". One of them was the father of the other's son. How
could this be possible?"
I think and think deeply then I answered,"They could be husband and wife."
She said thats right answer. I did not undress my petticoat because of next question. I asked her how many questions were remaining.Then She answered,"when you are in saree." After it Trapti asked next question,"If you overtake the last person, then you are...?"
I answered very early and said,"second last"
but Trapti said,"wrong,how can you overtake last person".I think for a moment and say in my mind shit. So trapti said to Nisha,"Take him into bathroom and shaved his whole body". I realize that they wants me dressed as convincing girl. I tried to protest me but she said that it was your fault you did not give answer. So Nisha take me in the bathroom undress me and shaved my whole body and dressed me in bra and panty. This time I feel different from last time this time the cloth touch was great. Now Trapti gave some water filled ballon and fill the cups of bra. Then Neisha dressed me in blouse and this time blouse got tight. And it feel that I have real brests. So the time of next question.
Rohan asked this time."2 fathers and 2 sons go fishing. Each of them catches one fish. So, why do they bring
home only 3 fish?"
I think some time but I cant detect the answer. So he said that He thougt that I was not so intelligent as the people say. The answer was there are father, grandfather and a son.I lose this time and thats mean I am dressed now in saree. So nisha tied saree on my waist and pinned it's pallu on my left soldier in a mordern style. Now Trapti click her camera and took a photo. Rohit then tied Nisha hands at her back and tied her to the wall pole. I asked her,"I do that you say Now leave us and give me my cloth."She said that she did not give me my clothes and showed the picture of me to all.I said that you can't do this. But she said that we want to dress you more so you cooprate us. So four girls tied me into the chair and start make up on me. Powder,cream,bleaching, blush,pink lipstick, eyeshadow and nail paint are applied on my body.she put a black hair wig on my head and fix it and I could do nothing. Then the jwellery is necessary part of girls so earrings,neckless,anklets,bangles,mangtika and nosering was forced in my body to wear. Then they untie me and take me near full lenghth mirror and I was so afraid for this. But when see me in the mirror noone can say that I am a boy.Also I think that.
So my feminization was over and I requested them to leave us but They said first we took party and you serve us bear and wine. After it you may go.
So the party started and I serve wine and bear to all. I am in saree and they pinch me all time. They call me as Sundari after drink my last punishment begin. You read at starting that I tease Anamika to kiss my panis So Anamika said Rohan want to know his panis real size so if you kissed his panis we will leave you both neither we take you in our college park and tied you with a tree so your choice. I have no choice so I ready to kiss Rohan panis. Rohan take out his panis and I was sitting on my knees but in middle Anamika took a rope and tied my hands at my back and said it makes this more intresting. When I start to kiss his panis and my lips is only half inch far from it. Rohan hold my head and forced his panis into my mouth and said dont bite it lady you are in my contol. I could do nothing because my hands were tied andhe hold my head and he push it deep in my mouth so his monster brust in my mouth and this time I feel very bad. But the main point was that Anamika took a vedio of this in her mobile.
Now they leave me in saree and said Nisha that now your group not able to fight with us and If you do extra activity with us then we show these picture and vedio to all and post it on net. But first you thought that how you go your home in this dress. I request to give my dress but they refused it.
So nisha hired a taxy and took me in her home and there I send a messege to my friend to take my cloth. So Nisha helped me for undressing saree and make up. I change my dress.
For this incident Nisha attract on me and we loved each other and after three years we married. So that day change my life and I crossdressed for Nisha when he want.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RAGGING BY GIRLS.......

(This story taken from a site and I add more things to make it interesting. I wish you have like this......) My name is Sudhesh.This was one of the most embarrassing and frustrating incident of my life. When I was in college, I used to feel shame about the incident that happened with few boys (including me) of 1st year engineering college. Now – some how the memories have been over shadowed by the passed by number of years but still I can feel shiver going down my spine when I think about it. Off-late, I have started enjoying the thought of what happened to me years back. I am now dying or desperate if some thing of that sort can repeat to me and this time I can enjoy it fully. A humble request to all the girls reading it – if you like this narration then pls. let me know if some of you can fulfill this wish of mine of repeating the same sequence to me in similar way. It was the 1st month of ragging days in our college and at that time ragging of each fresher was on peak. Eve

PUNISHED BY WIFE AND HER SISTERS..... Part 4

 (This part of the story have some eriotic things but in small quantities)  THE FIRST NIGHT....  Then girls said that now Vaishali was going to the room where her first night would be happened but before that she had to be blindfolded again because they wanted that her groom open her blindfold and enjoyed. So they blindfold her and took her to the room where they decorate the bed for her first night. Then they made her to sit on the bed and made her ghunghat fully down. After some time Radha entered the room and closed the door. Radha said to Vishal how he feel all about this. Vishal was very angry and told her that This was going so humiliating for him and he did not think about this might be happen,so he ordered  in anger to open his blindfold and those taped hands. Radha smiled and said that her new wife did not understand anything from this treatment. Vishal asked about which treatment she wanted to say. So Radha said that her old husband male ego was very strong and he still did n

CAUGHT PART 4