Skip to main content

KIDNAPPED INTO FEMINITY

My name is Rajan and I am orfen boy. I lived alone and did a job in call center.My daily routine was got up in morning and going my duty on 10 am and came from duty in night 10 pm. So it is not possible to make fun for me. But I am a rude guy .One day when I am coming from duty I saw a beautiful girl near my house. I attract on her beauty. I talk her about what she is doing here. She answered that she found a hotel for night but all hotel were booked already. I said her to go my home for night. First she did not agree but after I insist her then she agreed.
We reached my home and I said her to do fresh and rest. She go to bathroom and get fresh and wear nighty. Because I lived alone so there was a chance to me that I did anything to her.The time is 12 in night and I entered her room when she realize that I was coming she asked what happen. I said that you looked beautiful in nighty so I want to kiss you. I hug him and she began to shout but I stopped her by covering her mouth with my hand. After it I slapped her and push a cloth in her mouth and I caught her hands and kiss on her brests. After some time I control her by tying her hands to the bed and I fuck her.She is helpless so she did nothing. So the dadly night passed andI untied her bonds in morning. she left my home in morning but she scold me and said that she take its revenge to me and I would learn it all life.
Six month passed,after this incident and I forgot it. One day when I was coming from my duty,I hear a car stopped near me. There were two girls came out and drag me into the car and spray something on my mouth and I got in a deep sleep.
When I woke up, I feel that something is strange.Where am I, dont know a girl's room and I saw me that I am wearing green saree and my hands was tied with handcuff in front. I was horrified to see that I am in saree in full make up, a wig, and bangles, anklet and all jwellery. Then I found a note on the table.
Hey Rajni,you forgot me,This is my revenge for raping me. So you lived here for one month as a girl and you are raped by me all night. You have no chance to run because of your permanent transformation.You found the key of handcuff in your panty. I found the key and open its lock but I fond that I have vagina. She glued artificial vagina. She glued also wig and brests andNo hair in my body. My transformation is permanent. I looked myself in the mirror,I found a cute lady in the mirror.
This time I was helpless so drank water and sleep. When I woke up then I saw My hands was tied to the bed and I am in nighty. I remember that night and I began to shout but she placed a cloth in my mouth, and fucked me with artificial panis. I feel much pain but now I was helpless. When its over I said her to forgive me but she refuse. She said,"Baby you choose this by fucking me so we fuck you all night."
I feel I am in big trouble so I told sorry to her for everything and said her that I do what she say. She agreed to do pity on me and said that I would forgive you for one condition that you would live for one month as my wife and I am your husband. I agreed for this so she said that get ready today we will marry. She dressed me in red wedding saree and lot of jwellery. She tied mangalsutra around my neck and filled my maang with sindoor.she ordred me to touch her feet I do so. So we were husband and wife. She said that got ready for my first night. I knew that this time she fucked me.I wait her on my bed,she came and sit near me then she kissed my body and undress me. Now I wear bra and panty but this time I feel like a girl. She fucked me two time with artificial dildo.
Next morning I woke up and she gave me salwaar kameez and said that you learn to wear dress and make up. I wear salwaar kameez . She said that you know housework because you lived alone so you do it per day and prepare lunch and dinner for me. So I did all work and reallize that being a lady was very hard. First I did all things by force but after some days I feel fun in it. She fucked me four days in a week.
After one month she asked me,"What is your choice, you have no job now if you want to live like a girl then you stay here with me and if you want to live as a boy then you go. I want to live as a girl but My male ego did not satisfied. So I decide to live as a boy. When I was ready to go then she praposed me. I cant understand,because of living in one month,I also fall in love with her. I also praposed her so we both married and when she wanted, I dressed as girl and our married life was successful

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RAGGING BY GIRLS.......

(This story taken from a site and I add more things to make it interesting. I wish you have like this......) My name is Sudhesh.This was one of the most embarrassing and frustrating incident of my life. When I was in college, I used to feel shame about the incident that happened with few boys (including me) of 1st year engineering college. Now – some how the memories have been over shadowed by the passed by number of years but still I can feel shiver going down my spine when I think about it. Off-late, I have started enjoying the thought of what happened to me years back. I am now dying or desperate if some thing of that sort can repeat to me and this time I can enjoy it fully. A humble request to all the girls reading it – if you like this narration then pls. let me know if some of you can fulfill this wish of mine of repeating the same sequence to me in similar way. It was the 1st month of ragging days in our college and at that time ragging of each fresher was on peak. Eve

PUNISHED BY WIFE AND HER SISTERS..... Part 4

 (This part of the story have some eriotic things but in small quantities)  THE FIRST NIGHT....  Then girls said that now Vaishali was going to the room where her first night would be happened but before that she had to be blindfolded again because they wanted that her groom open her blindfold and enjoyed. So they blindfold her and took her to the room where they decorate the bed for her first night. Then they made her to sit on the bed and made her ghunghat fully down. After some time Radha entered the room and closed the door. Radha said to Vishal how he feel all about this. Vishal was very angry and told her that This was going so humiliating for him and he did not think about this might be happen,so he ordered  in anger to open his blindfold and those taped hands. Radha smiled and said that her new wife did not understand anything from this treatment. Vishal asked about which treatment she wanted to say. So Radha said that her old husband male ego was very strong and he still did n

CAUGHT PART 4