Skip to main content

PUNISHED BY WIFE AND HER SISTERS..... Part 3

 THE MARRIAGE CEREMONY.... 


After that Vishakha and Kiran told Vishal that he would wait in the room and admired his beauty and they would go for other arrangements and help his husband to get ready and then they locked the room from outside. After that Vishal looked himself again in the mirror to watch about what the girls done to him. He loved his bridal look but annoying thing for him is the sound of ghunghru everywhere even he move an inch.


He notice that the heavy waist chain had most number of ghungroos in it and they produced more sound than other things. But now ehat he would do because he was only a puppet on the girl's mercy for two days. After half an hour both girls came into the room and told me that everything is ready. Then Vishakha took my head dupatta and cover my face in ghunghat and the ghunghat was full as it down to my belly nevel. Now Vishal was feeling as they semi blindfold him again mean he could not see through the ghunghat only very few vision he got from this. They took me towards Radha. Vishal walk very slow because the weight of lehenga and jewellery force his movement to be slow. Kiran told him to lift lehenga with his hands to walk properly. It helped him but not as much he wanted. When Vishal was few meters away from Radha then both girls gave me and Radha  garlands. After that they ordered Vishal to came toward Radha with garlands holding with my both hands like a bride. When Vishal and Radha came in front of each other, Vishal took a small vision that she wore his sherwani and looked like a groom.Radha could not stop her laugh to see Vishal situation, she laughed heavily and told her sister that what they make her husband. Kiran said that for two days he is not your husband, he is your bride. Radha said that she loved her bride so much and said with her sister that they made her a long weight for her bride. Then Radha asked about the name of the bride. They said they did not put any name for the bride. Radha said that's not fair what would they do whole day, they did not even put a name of their bhabhi. Kiran said that she choose any name of her new bhabhi. Vishal said that there is no need of this and what's her mean bhabhi. Radha said that it is very necessary to put his name because he became a girl and without girly name its useless and Bhabhi means bhabhi. She said that because she is groom mean a man than she become both girls brother and the brother's wife called as bhabhi so from now Vishakha and Kiran addressed him as bhabhi,also according to his name Vishal only one name came to her mind is Vaishali so they would call you Vaishali bhabhi. Kiran said that its a good name for her bhabhi and she gave Radha a name Radhe from Radha. Vishakha said after all of this so we begin jaymala and start the marriage Radhe weds Vaishali, also one more thing that our bhabhi now did not allow a single word from  her mouth untill they did not said her to speak.

Vishakha said now both of you put garlands around each other neck. So bride and groom put garlends around each other neck. After that girls produce a table and light up 7 candles and then they tied a knot of bride and groom and ordered to take seven rounds of the candle. Radha and Vishal took seven rounds of the candles. After that the last thing of marriage is about to come so Vishakha gave sindoor to Radha and said to put sindur in her bhabhi forehead. Radha said first she want to see the beautiful face of the bride so please lift her ghunghat. Kiran lift her ghunghat and watching Vishal face Radha was given a smiling face and said that her wife is looking very beautiful. She could try that she did not laugh but failed. So she put sindoor on Vishal forehead and then she put mangalsutra around his neck. Now the marriage ceremony completed and Vishakha said that Now Vishal become their Vaishali bhabhi legally. But naughty Kiran said that one thing is rest because our bhabhi did not touch her husband feet. So Vaishali bhabhi had to do it. Vishal lean for touching feet of her husband but the lehenga and weight did not allow her to lean so much. Then Kiran said that if he did not lean properly then he lay down on floor and touch his husband feet. But Radha stop him to do this because she felt the pain on Vishal face of being bride.

After that Vishal thought that it is over but Vishakha remind him the conditions that she said to tell him after the marriage. So she took a paper in which the conditions were write and said Vishal to read it. She said that these were the promises or oath or anything but Bhabhi had to follow it. So Vishal start reading which was written on the paper. But between this Kiran told me that first was the description she had to read it three times and also remind him that he is now a girl so say it like a girl. Now Vishal read the paper.. 


From Now I am a girl and my name is Vaishali. Today I married to a handsome boy  Radhe so He is now my husband and I am his wife. I am feeling so proud of being a married woman and I will give my husband every happiness that he want. Also I will follow all the condition written on this paper and if I will fail then I am ready to any punishment. 

Vishal repeat it three times.This is the high level humiliation by the girls to Vishal because they put a girl name to him and also called him bhabhi and after reading like that his maleness was destroyed under this.. So he read the condition one by one... 

1-From now I will obey every command of my husband Whether it is fair or unfair.

2- Because good wife do not allow to speak her husband name so from today I could not speak my husband's name.

3- I will do every house work as cleaning, sweeping, washing utensils, etc.  

4- I will always in ghunghat or head covered. 


And the last thing was that

I am so thankful to Vishakha and Kiran who make me her bhabhi so I request them to teach me the responsibility of a good girl and an ideal wife in their way... 


After that when it was complete then Kiran and Vishakha said that they have some presents for our bhabhi but before that we take the dinner. So we took our dinner but here is also a condition that new groom and bride did not eat themself they would eat to each other with their hands  So they did it. After that Kiran told her bhabhi that they ready suhagrat bed for her first night. Vishal asked what was her mean of first night. She said that bhabhi didn't try to fool her that she did not know, after the marriage the first night or suhaagraat is necessary for bride because a girl would be the wife after the first night when she pleased her husband with everything from body and mind.  Tonight would be her suhaagraat so be ready for thrill because tonight my bhabhi gave har husband a wonderful night. Radha was smiling to hear all these things because tonight the role of bride and groom exchanged and she want to make it memorable for rest of her life. Vishal said that this is going too far for her because he did not want this,he wore bridal lehenga and did marriage but responsiblity of wife and this suhaagraat were too much. But Vishakha said that this is punishment to realize what a woman do in real life so that's would not stop either he want it or not. 

Now both sister Kiran and Vishakha said that they have surprise presents for bride and grooms. They gave three gift boxes to them. Kiran gave a wicked smile and said the other present was surprise and specially for groom but on the bride's hands so she said Vishal to sit on chair. Vishal asked when it was for groom why she giving him. Then she said that his gift was secret so she want to blindfold Vaishali bhabhi. Whenever Vishal wanted to say no, Vishakha came from backside and blindfold him with sleeping mask. Then Radha said to Vishal to do as the both girl. Kiran took off hath fool on Vishal hands and ordered Vaishali to make a fist of both hands so she did as told. Both girl hold Vishal hands and start wrapping the packaging tape on her fist hands whenever it make like a ball. Then the blindfold had been removed. Vishal saw his hands and yelling what would they done to his hands, she realize that now he could not do anything from her hands because his hands was trapped inside the packaging tape in fist form. Both girls said that this was their gift for our groom. Because bhabhi hands was useless in this situation in ball shape so she could do nothing from his hands even lifting a glass of water. Vishal asked why they did this to him. Then girls told them because they wanted that the groom had total control on his first night. Kiran remind her bhabhi the visuals of upcoming night. She said that think about the night, bhabhi couldn't do anything because her hands were useless even undress anything from her body. It means she was totally depend on her husband for doing any work with hands. Also her husband have full power to do anything because she did not stop her from his hands , now your husband took off your clothes one by one and giving her the pleasure of happiness that a wife ever wanted. And she said to get prepare for the night and all gift they gave her were only for this night so play carefully in the night and she requested to Groom to use all things at night because it's his golden chance and this night never came in future... 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAGGING BY GIRLS.......

(This story taken from a site and I add more things to make it interesting. I wish you have like this......) My name is Sudhesh.This was one of the most embarrassing and frustrating incident of my life. When I was in college, I used to feel shame about the incident that happened with few boys (including me) of 1st year engineering college. Now – some how the memories have been over shadowed by the passed by number of years but still I can feel shiver going down my spine when I think about it. Off-late, I have started enjoying the thought of what happened to me years back. I am now dying or desperate if some thing of that sort can repeat to me and this time I can enjoy it fully. A humble request to all the girls reading it – if you like this narration then pls. let me know if some of you can fulfill this wish of mine of repeating the same sequence to me in similar way. It was the 1st month of ragging days in our college and at that time ragging of each fresher was on peak. Eve

PUNISHED BY WIFE AND HER SISTERS..... Part 4

 (This part of the story have some eriotic things but in small quantities)  THE FIRST NIGHT....  Then girls said that now Vaishali was going to the room where her first night would be happened but before that she had to be blindfolded again because they wanted that her groom open her blindfold and enjoyed. So they blindfold her and took her to the room where they decorate the bed for her first night. Then they made her to sit on the bed and made her ghunghat fully down. After some time Radha entered the room and closed the door. Radha said to Vishal how he feel all about this. Vishal was very angry and told her that This was going so humiliating for him and he did not think about this might be happen,so he ordered  in anger to open his blindfold and those taped hands. Radha smiled and said that her new wife did not understand anything from this treatment. Vishal asked about which treatment she wanted to say. So Radha said that her old husband male ego was very strong and he still did n

PUNISHED BY WIFE AND HER SISTERS..... Part 1

(This story is a long story contain many parts and I want to make it my best story so It is requested to make comment if you like it.)  THE PLOT AND PLANNING...  This is a story about how a husband cross-dressed by his wife's sisters with their terms and conditions.. Hi, Myself Vishal who did a job in Mnc. I married to Radha eight months ago. We shifted at my job location Banglore and take a flat on rent. So there are me and Radha only and my romantic life is very good. Now the two sister of my wife, first one Vishakha, a year younger than my wife and second one is Kiran who is three years younger than my wife. Both of them came to Banglore to live with my wife for fifteen days because of their summer vacation started. They looked like identical to each other.  One day when I wake up I was in love mood. My wife is in the kitchen. I went to kitchen and hugged her backside and gave three or four kiss on her neck. But she scream and run away then I found that she is not my wife, She i