Skip to main content

PUNISHED BY WIFE AND HER SISTERS..... Part 1

(This story is a long story contain many parts and I want to make it my best story so It is requested to make comment if you like it.) 


THE PLOT AND PLANNING... 


This is a story about how a husband cross-dressed by his wife's sisters with their terms and conditions.. Hi, Myself Vishal who did a job in Mnc. I married to Radha eight months ago. We shifted at my job location Banglore and take a flat on rent. So there are me and Radha only and my romantic life is very good. Now the two sister of my wife, first one Vishakha, a year younger than my wife and second one is Kiran who is three years younger than my wife. Both of them came to Banglore to live with my wife for fifteen days because of their summer vacation started. They looked like identical to each other. 


One day when I wake up I was in love mood. My wife is in the kitchen. I went to kitchen and hugged her backside and gave three or four kiss on her neck. But she scream and run away then I found that she is not my wife, She is kiran who wore my sister saree. 

She went to my wife and complain what I did. My wife came to me in angry mood and scold me. I defend that I misunderstood because Kiran wore her saree. Then my wife said that kiran want to gave me surprise because she wear saree first time and I spoil Kiran surprise.She gave me complete instruction for no love for fifteen days. I was upset to hear this and said that it was not my fault and because of her surprise. Then Kiran and Vishakha came in the room and Kiran is still upset what I did. Vishakha said that Jiju you spoil our surprise and happiness for today. I told her what was the big deal. She wore a saree only. Then all the ladies get involved from one side and My wife said that this is a big deal that I could not understand. I immediately told them to close the discussion and said that it's only a saree. My wife angrily said that if I told any word on it then I had to pay for it...

I stay calm and get ready and went to office. I upset all of them and I was also upset from  that incident. Two or three days passed then One day when I got up and saw no one is in the house so I went to toilet and entered the bathroom. It's my bad luck again. I push the bathroom door for opening it but found stuck. Because of my sleepy condition I did not guess it was locked from inside so I push the door hardly and the lock is broken because of my bad lick it open fully and  there were Vishakha in the bathroom I saw her and run away from there . She also horrified  from this incident. She quickly complete her bath and wore her clothes. She came to me and said that Jiju this was the limit and she did not forgive me for this and went to another room and start crying. I was also afraid. After ten minutes Radha and Kiran came home and watching the condition of Vishakha, my wife asked her and she told everything to her. After that Radha came to me in anger and said what would she do for me. I am also in shameful condition and told my wife that it was done by mistake because I am sleeping condition and the lock broke, also I saw nothing of Vishakha. My wife said that I have to do some manners when I saw no one in home, I had to knock the door of bathroom for someone and who would believe me that I did not saw anything. She also told that Vishakha want to tell this to Mom and Dad but she stopped her doing this. Now I was seriously afraid and want that this thing did not get out from this house. I say to my wife that I was extremely sorry for this please not to tell anyone. But she said that I have to say sorry to Vishakha. I went to Vishakha and say sorry to her and also mention that I did not see anything. But she had tears in her eyes and said that what happen to say sorry Jiju you could not understand what I feel now. I told her that I know that it was a big mistake but it was my bad luck that the lock was broken. Vishakha was not in mood to calm, she told me that she would to tell this to my parents. I was in shock I told Vishakha that Please not to tell anyone because after telling this to anyone this issue getting big and it will be horrible for both of us. So I told  her not to tell anyone and do whatever she want, if she want to punish me then Punish me but this thing did not get out of this house. Then Radha interrupted conversation and said that I am correct, I need a strict punishment for doing this. She told Vishakha to calm down and said that she did not tell parents but she decide the very hard punishment for me. Vishakha was ready on this that if I was punished by her then she did not tell this to anybody. Radha told me to go to office and she and her sister think the suitable punishment for me..

I thought whole day about my mistake and what punishment they gave me at last. There in the home all three sister arrange a hard and suitable punishment for me. Radha  asked Vishakha what she had in her mind to punish me but she said that she had nothing but want me to realize what mistake I had done because I did not understand what she feel. Radha said that's not possible to feel me exact what she feel. But Vishakha counter that if I was on her place then I realize the mistake. Then Kiran told between  both of them that she had a plan that Jiju realized his mistake but this was very hard for him but she was sure that realization is guaranteed. Both sister want to know how it was done then Kiran said that Vishakha wants Jiju in her place but we put Jiju in a girl's place. Radha and Vishakha did not understand what she was talking about. Then she clearly told them that all of us want Jiju in a girl’s place to realize him and three days ago Jiju make me shameful also when I wear my first saree. Radha scold her and said to open surprise. Then Kiran said remember what Jiju said that's its only a saree. Then why not Jiju wore his first saree. Radha and Vishakha thought for a moment and laughed heavily and their laughter did not get stopped. Radha said that this was wrong and it would be too much. But Kiran said that Jiju say it from his own that this was only a saree then what's the problem. Because it's only a saree so he would have no problem also I took my revenge on that day and his struggle after wearing saree. My wife Radha was ready but in half mood. Then Vishakha said that why only dress him in saree when we had opportunity to do whatever we want so make up and jewelry also confirm and It was a suitable punishment for him. Kiran said that this would be a good punishment for Jiju. Watching her sister Radha confused Vishakha asked to her about what she think. Radha said that in listening the punishment is looking good but how Vishal react on this. Vishakha said to forget about what he thought because main thing is the fun which we did make him like a girl. Also in future she can dress him also in saree whenever she wanted. Radha thought for a second and said that if she want to dress him like a girl then why not dress him a proper girl. Vishakha did not understand what Radha mean. Then Radha said that if she want to dress her Jiju in girls dress then make harder as it could be. Kiran and Vishakha eagerly want to know what it could be. Radha broke her silence and said that if she want her hubby to dress like girly then her first choice is her bridal lehenga that she wore only in marriage and not only the lehenga but all bridal jewelry, heavy make up, bridal chuda,mehndi as a bride get ready for her wedding. Both other sister jaw dropped hearing that and said that first she said that saree is too much but now she is ready for bridal lehenga. Radha said that it was already decided to dress him in feminine dress and we dress him for fun and wanted to watch him struggling in saree but in her wedding lehenga her husband struggle will reach on its limit because her lehenga is super heavy and very girly and after wearing heavy bridal jewelry her husband male ego completely destroyed. Radha also said that it was like her very special wish to watch her husband in bridal lehenga. Now the question is how to implement punishment. Radha and Kiran handover it to Vishakha because she was the one who punish Vishal. Vishakha said that she thought everything and the wish of Radha didi also fulfilled with surprise.

 Vishal came in the evening and still thinking what punishment Vishakha gave him. All the girls have smile in their face. After taking dinner he asked Vishakha about his punishment. Vishakha told him that his Punishment is going for two days so he take  leave of Friday and Saturday. Sunday was Vishal off duty so he can relax on Sunday. Also he had to say his boss that he was out of town for two days so after that no one disturb him those two days. Vishal did not understand what she want to do for two days. Then the bomb of punishment blast. Vishakha told him that she thought very deeply about what punishment should be given to him then she click a thought that he could not understand the feeling of a girl whenever he would be a girl. Vishal did not understand her and asked about what was her mean would be girl. Then Vishakha said with smile that My poor Jiju, the punishment of you would be a girl so you had to act like a girl, dress like a girl and even work in home like a girl but according to her condition. Vishal said that it can't be, she did not do it  to him. Vishakha told him that she did not finished yet and that's a punishment so he had to accept it. Vishal was in horror of thinking of dress like a girl then Kiran laughed and said that Jiju don't be scared it's your first dress like her first saree and it's just only some ledies dresses. Vishal was not in normal condition of hearing all of this but he had to accept it but real surprise was waiting for him. Vishakha said that let her finished all the things so Jiju, for two days you had to play a role of wife and your wife Radha be your husband and on the first day we dressed you in Radha bridal lehenga and Radha didi wear your sherwani and you both had to do a small marriage ceremony and second day you will be a newly wedded bride and did all the work to make us happy. Vishakha remind him the conditions also but after the marriage of both of you.

Vishal was in really fearful of his punishment and said to Vishakha that she can't do this to him because being a man he can't wear ladies dresses. But Vishakha said that she would do it and this is the punishment that she choose to him. She remind him the incident of morning and he said that he accept any punishment that she choose so he had to do it. Vishakha again said that he had no choice to run away this and this would change his vision to understand about girls and their feelings. On the other side Radha was very happy from inside because Vishakha's punishment gave her full satisfaction, she was happy that Vishal was not only wearing her wedding lehenga but also relive their marriage but the change was that Vishal was the bride.

Vishal had no choice so he accept his punishment with low mind because he did not know what was going to happen those two days.

So Vishal take leave for two days and told their colleges that he was out of station. On the other side Kiran suggested that they did not dress Vishal in Radha's wedding lehenga  because it was not so heavy and she wanted more heavy lehenga. Then she suggested to take lehenga on rent for one days. So All the girls started shopping for their prettiest victom. They went to take lehenga on rent and select the most heaviest lehenga of the shop and with this all heavy bridal jewelry. Lehenga looked very beautiful but it is very heavy looking like more then 20 kg and with the jewelry it became more then 30 kg. Radha was too excited and said now Vishal had in serious trouble and she was damb right. Next was the make up kits, wig and some funny and humiliating thing for Vishal. On the other hand Vishal did not think what was coming. Thinking about being a bride of his wife is funny and exciting but also a horror of wearing lehenga and sarees. He tried to make his mind that it would be normal but the thought of being dressed in front of sister in laws, make him in shame also. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAGGING BY GIRLS.......

(This story taken from a site and I add more things to make it interesting. I wish you have like this......) My name is Sudhesh.This was one of the most embarrassing and frustrating incident of my life. When I was in college, I used to feel shame about the incident that happened with few boys (including me) of 1st year engineering college. Now – some how the memories have been over shadowed by the passed by number of years but still I can feel shiver going down my spine when I think about it. Off-late, I have started enjoying the thought of what happened to me years back. I am now dying or desperate if some thing of that sort can repeat to me and this time I can enjoy it fully. A humble request to all the girls reading it – if you like this narration then pls. let me know if some of you can fulfill this wish of mine of repeating the same sequence to me in similar way. It was the 1st month of ragging days in our college and at that time ragging of each fresher was on peak. Eve

PUNISHED BY WIFE AND HER SISTERS..... Part 4

 (This part of the story have some eriotic things but in small quantities)  THE FIRST NIGHT....  Then girls said that now Vaishali was going to the room where her first night would be happened but before that she had to be blindfolded again because they wanted that her groom open her blindfold and enjoyed. So they blindfold her and took her to the room where they decorate the bed for her first night. Then they made her to sit on the bed and made her ghunghat fully down. After some time Radha entered the room and closed the door. Radha said to Vishal how he feel all about this. Vishal was very angry and told her that This was going so humiliating for him and he did not think about this might be happen,so he ordered  in anger to open his blindfold and those taped hands. Radha smiled and said that her new wife did not understand anything from this treatment. Vishal asked about which treatment she wanted to say. So Radha said that her old husband male ego was very strong and he still did n