Skip to main content

A DAY OF FORFEITS.....

Everyone knows about the forfeit games. It would be funny and full of pranks. But it was not funny for me at all. My sister Tanu and I went out for lunch after the college with one of my friend Amit.I did not know about that she loved my friend Amit. She want to impress him but I who know nothing was the cause of almost break up of her with Amit because of her better grade,I always want to show her that I am better. I told Amit in front of her that she had many boyfriends and she was not his type. I knew that it was false and she face a huge trouble to convince Amit about this. I knew that it was overdone by me and she decided that it was fair to make me into trouble and as well as humiliate me.
Nothing happened for sometime and I thought that she forgot this but I was wrong. She shared a rent house with her two friends Rani and Rosa and My parents had no objection on it. Because of playing monopoly we played many games with her at the rented house and we had a forfeit for the interest of the game. Who that knocked out at the game that fulfill this. This time it was me who knocked out and Tanu said that I did not have to perform it right now but I was to be back for Sunday morning 8 AM. She refused to tell me what it was but I knew by the way she and her friend giggling it would be very amusing.
On sunday I knocked the door at 8 AM. Rani open the door and said to come in. Tanu and Rosa was sitting the table and I went and also sat there. I asked not to more surprise so told me the forfeit. Tanu said well we were going to dress you up as a girl. I asked in surprise that she was serious. She said that she was serious. I asked that this was wrong,she had not anything else. But she said that I humiliate her in front of Amit so it was her turn and she want to humiliate me in front of her friends. She said that nothing was more embarrassing for me of being dress up as a girl. I know that it was a rule that we never refuse to carry out a forfeit so I said that she did what she want. She ordered me to come in the room and undress all of my clothes. She ordered me to shave my body. I asked that it was included in forfeit. She said that for being dress up like girl include all the things that a girl should be so get into the bathroom and shave all your body hair with your private one. I knew she would dress me today so there was no chance to give up so I followed her and shaved all body hair. I am stood nude in front of her and her friends. Then she shows me the dress. A blue colour dress lehenga and choli. But choli was backless and sleeveless. I think that it has no need of bra. I was right but the next thing put horror in my Mind. The fake breast and she glued them on my chest and another thing she glued the fake vagina. I asked in horror about gluing these items on my body. She said that the first thing that the breasts and vagina were necessary for because she wanted that I would be a proper girl not only from clothes but also from inside. I did not want to think what she had in her mind. She dressed me in panty and then lehenga. Lehenga had a beautiful embroidery on it. Then she dressed me in choli but the choli was a different type it was sleeveless and backless from top but it's bottom frills came at the bottom of my ankle height and also it was transparent.The next thing was the make up and all three girls did my make up superbly.
After that they glued a soldier length wig on my head. After that the time of jewelry. Some broad bangles in my right hand and a watch for the left hand. My feet was waiting for heavy anklets and the last items was mangtika on the forehead. I knew that I was looking beautiful as a girl. The last thing that made me shock was two inch high heel sandals that was a trouble thing for me because I couldn't walk properly in heels. When it completed she gave me a blue dupatta and taught me how to wear that. I thought that it's over in one or two hour but she had some other plan. First she took some photograph of me for the memory of the day then She said that she dressed me as a girl but the forfeit did not ends here. I said that what's wrong with her,she dressed me as she want now it would be end as soon as possible. But she said that I had to part in a short drama play and then it's might be over. I asked about her words might be. But she said that it's depend on my performance in the drama. I asked what's the plot of the drama. She told me that it's simple. She and her friends were the robbers and I was alone in the house. The robbers got in the house and I pretended to fight them but as all Indian movies shows that a girl was helpless in front of three so they tied me and robbed the house. I said that it was easy but she said that she wanted that I gave a best performance and she taped it into the camera. I got the whole scene and the play begins. When the three girls(robbers) enter in the house I shouted loudly and they showed me the gun and said to do as they said. I did as they want. They ordered me to do my hands on my head and then they took me at the pole of the railing outside in the garden and then they handcuffed me from the backside attached with the metal ring of the pole. It was sure that I had to stand at that position whenever they want.
Then they took a duct tape and taped my mouth for made me silent. Then they robbed the house and went away. She hold the camera and said that now the play complete. I moved the handcuff for sound for releasing me and she removed tape from my mouth. Then she said that she did not released me because she planned something else. The play was for only to handcuffed me because she had some plan for this day. Before I asked something from her she insert a panty in my mouth and taped it again.Then she told me what she had in her mind. She said that I humiliated her in front of Amit but she humiliate me in front of her friends so she organized a little kitty party in the house. I was struggling in the handcuff but she was at the top of her cruelty. After half an hour her friends came in the house and the shocking thing that my girlfriend was also there. Girls were very happy to see my condition but they had a mood to play. But Tanu arrange some lunch so the fun delay for sometime. Everybody knew that I could not move from there and my muffed sound was the cause of their giggling every time. The party had done in front of me they were eating and I was standing as a statue. Then Tanu showed me the video of the play and how she trapped me in handcuff. Then she told them that she made me girl not from outside but also from inside. Then she said that every girl had an opportunity to be alone with me and she did anything to me. That was horrible for me and in frustration I threw my legs here and there. So Tanu tied my ankles also to the pole but because of long lehenga it did not look in front. The deadly session started and I felt very shame. One girls pinch my cheeks very hardly and another one was lifting my lehenga and pull my panty down to see the fake vagina. Some girls took my picture with her and one was kissing me. I felt very shame but the next turn was my girlfriend and she untaped my mouth and taken out the panty. She gave me water to drink but her comment on me lost myself. She said that she also want to dressed me as girl if I did not agree then I would be ready to break up. I had no thing to say that time and she went away. She was the last girl and then Tanu came and said that she hoped that I had a good time with girls. I wanted to tell her that it was the worst thing in my life but she knew it. She said that I had two chance to be free first she opened handcuff at the end of the day or she opened handcuff now but if she did it now then I would be in the dress whole day and she unglued the brests and hair at the end of the day and I would spend two days with the vagina. I want to free as soon as possible so I agreed on her conditions. After that she said to clean the house because of party it would be very dirty and washing the utensils. I had to do as she said. She were very happy from my forfeit but as me it was a worst day of my life....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAGGING BY GIRLS.......

(This story taken from a site and I add more things to make it interesting. I wish you have like this......) My name is Sudhesh.This was one of the most embarrassing and frustrating incident of my life. When I was in college, I used to feel shame about the incident that happened with few boys (including me) of 1st year engineering college. Now – some how the memories have been over shadowed by the passed by number of years but still I can feel shiver going down my spine when I think about it. Off-late, I have started enjoying the thought of what happened to me years back. I am now dying or desperate if some thing of that sort can repeat to me and this time I can enjoy it fully. A humble request to all the girls reading it – if you like this narration then pls. let me know if some of you can fulfill this wish of mine of repeating the same sequence to me in similar way. It was the 1st month of ragging days in our college and at that time ragging of each fresher was on peak. Eve

PUNISHED BY WIFE AND HER SISTERS..... Part 4

 (This part of the story have some eriotic things but in small quantities)  THE FIRST NIGHT....  Then girls said that now Vaishali was going to the room where her first night would be happened but before that she had to be blindfolded again because they wanted that her groom open her blindfold and enjoyed. So they blindfold her and took her to the room where they decorate the bed for her first night. Then they made her to sit on the bed and made her ghunghat fully down. After some time Radha entered the room and closed the door. Radha said to Vishal how he feel all about this. Vishal was very angry and told her that This was going so humiliating for him and he did not think about this might be happen,so he ordered  in anger to open his blindfold and those taped hands. Radha smiled and said that her new wife did not understand anything from this treatment. Vishal asked about which treatment she wanted to say. So Radha said that her old husband male ego was very strong and he still did n

PUNISHED BY WIFE AND HER SISTERS..... Part 1

(This story is a long story contain many parts and I want to make it my best story so It is requested to make comment if you like it.)  THE PLOT AND PLANNING...  This is a story about how a husband cross-dressed by his wife's sisters with their terms and conditions.. Hi, Myself Vishal who did a job in Mnc. I married to Radha eight months ago. We shifted at my job location Banglore and take a flat on rent. So there are me and Radha only and my romantic life is very good. Now the two sister of my wife, first one Vishakha, a year younger than my wife and second one is Kiran who is three years younger than my wife. Both of them came to Banglore to live with my wife for fifteen days because of their summer vacation started. They looked like identical to each other.  One day when I wake up I was in love mood. My wife is in the kitchen. I went to kitchen and hugged her backside and gave three or four kiss on her neck. But she scream and run away then I found that she is not my wife, She i