Skip to main content

ME AND MY TWIN SISTER....

It is too difficult to live when you and your sister is twin and this happens with me. You could believe that you would replace her with you. I think this thought was disgusting but It was me who did this. In our childhood there was no problems but when we grow with the time it would make me a lot of problems. My name is Deepak and my sister is Deepika. She was two minutes elder than me. The name was putting in the same words because we are twins. Basically it started with names and then it became longer. At the age of fourteen our father was died in an accident and Mother got his job.
I remember all things when it would started. We both were in the age of sixteen and Mom was not in the home. Our school was half day and we came in the home early. I am alone but she was with her three friends. She addressed me often as her name in fun mood when nobody in the house and I became angry and said not to spell my name wrong but she did it again and again. Sometimes we would fight on this. But it was the over limit when she say my name Deepika in front of her friends. Her friends laughed on this and discussion started again and I attacked on her with a pillow in hands. But I forgot that she was with her friends and it was known that they did not take my side. She said to her friends to grab my arms. Two of her friends grabbed my arms at the back.I was not too strong and in front of two girls, they can easily controlled me. I was struggling in their grips. Deepika came in front of me and said that now she tell me why she addressed me as Deepika. She picked a tube of lipstick and grab my cheeks with her left hand and applied lipstick forcibly on my lips. It would not end there,she picked a bindi and applied it on my forehead. Then she said that mom would come after four hour and if I did not want that it would be more girly things on my body then cooperate with her and her friends. I was sticky situation and shake my head in yes. Her friends left my arms from their grip and I raised my hand to remove the bindi. Deepika scold me and said that I did not touch the things for three hour. Then she picked her dupatta and worn it on my head and said that if I was in her dress then nobody recognize who was the real girl. I removed dupatta from my head and she slapped me and warned me not to dare dupatta off from my head. She said that if I tried to remove anything,she add everytime a girly thing in your body.I knew that at least for three hour she would be the boss. She went inside and showed me mom heavy anklets. She said to guess what was in her hand, mom's anklets and then she move it in her for thikling sound. I was horrified and think that I did not wear this. She came in front of me and worn me anklets and said that this is for removing dupatta from your head. This was not good because it was heavy and more bells to ring. Each of my footstep giving me a horrible sound. This was too humiliating for me but at that situation I could do nothing.
I sat on the chair for relax but she said that I had to stand whenever she did not say to sit. I thought that she wanted to hear the anklet's sound. She secretly took some picture of me in her mobile. After three hour when her and her friends fun was complete,she released me from anklets and dupatta. After that she showed me my humiliating pictures in her mobile and warned me that I did not tell anything to anyone about this specially for mom because if I did this, I knew what was going to me.
This was a short incident and two years passed and I forgot this but I was not sure of her but she did not do it again. But occasionally she taunt me with girly name. My mom was also died when we were seventeen. So the earning sources of us was the land in our village. Our uncle looked after that and send us money.Me and my sister lived alone in our house. Everything was going good and we entered in college life.
One day in the general discussion I asked her what incident she liked most. She thought some moment and said that she liked when she and her friends humiliate me in girly items. I said that your fun part of life was my worst part in memories. She said that it's Ok because they were only the memories Deepika. She said this name after a year. I warned her again not to call me at this name. But she was in fun mood and again addressed me by this name. She said that she was eagerly waiting to know how I looked in her dress and I was looked like same her or not. This comment was insert in my emotions and If she say something else I started weeping. But seeing my situation she did not say anything.
About ten days passed and she came to me in the evening and said that today she dressed me in her clothes. I was shocked and asked why she wanted to dressed me in the girl's dress. She said that me and she were twins and it was surely possible that I looked like her. I said that if she wanted to know it why she did not tried my dress. On this she said that she had no problem on this,she easily did this. She said to clear the deal to replacing each others clothes for tomorrow full day. I said no for this. She said that it was my choice if I did not want that she include her friends to dress me forcefully then I choose the deal. I said that she could not do this to me. She said that she did if I was not ready for the deal. She had no choice to left so I agreed on her conditions.
Next day she wake me up in early morning 4 AM then she said me to bathed and shaved all the body hairbut before that removed all my clothes. I asked her that it was necessary to shave the body hair. She said that it was necessary so did it without any question.I removed all my clothes but I was still in my underwear. She came to me with petticoat and said me to hands up. I did as she say and she dressed me in petticoat and tied it on my chest. She said that now it was looking like a girl and I was ready to bath but before that I had to undress my underwear because she or any girl wore panty. Petticoat was long enough to hide my underwear so After undressing it, petticoat hide my private parts.I shaved my all body hair and bathed as she said. Petticoat was wet so I asked her what to do then she said to cover my brest by the towel. I wrapped it but it was not done properly so I hold it with my hands. I came outside from the bathroom and she threw panty to my side and said to catch. I catch the panty with my both hands and the towel slip down to the floor. She laughed heavily of seeing this and I quickly dressed in panty. Then she showed me something. A wig and the fake breasts. I asked that wig was necessary for this but these breasts was not necessary. She said that she did not want that anyone recognize me in dress so it was really necessary. She said me to lay down to the bed and She fixed it. She applied lotion and picked a tube from drawer and fixed it in place. She used the liquid for the wig and fixed it on my head. Then she said that the wig was looking like her. Then she tied another red petticoat on my breasts and said that now it would not slip. I saw in the mirror and asked myself why I was doing this.

I was looking girly in wig and she gave me fifteen minutes to relax because she did preparation of my dressing.Now she dressed in bra and did the hook at back. I complain that it was looking tight but she did not say anything. After this she showed me the dress. I wished that it was saree or salwaar kameez but it was lehenga choli and it was beautiful in violet colour, full embroidery and it was looking that nobody wore it before. Deepika also confirmed that it was new but she wore it only once for a photo shoot of a friend. After that she dressed me in its choli and after that in lehenga. When it was complete she did my make up with many items like powder,cream,lipstick,eyeshadow or other things. I wanted to see me in mirror bit she stopped me and comb the wig. When it complete she add jewelry matching big clip earrings, beautiful broad necklace, heavy anklets, beautiful matching set of bangles, a round clip nose ring. When it's over she add a beautiful mangtika on the head. After this she painted my all nails in matching colour.  She said that now I saw myself in the mirror and I was shocked to watch that no difference of me and her. Then she pinned the dupatta in my left soldier and showed me her photograph in this dress. Now I was really shocked to see no difference in photograph and me because she used same things on me,same jewelry, same dress and same hairstyle. Now I said her to dress in my clothes. So she dressed in my jeans and shirt and wore a cap for hiding the hair.
She said that It was quite easy but as I wore her dress,I was looking beautiful. I think that this was the worst part of my life but she had another things that would be died me. She said that if I think that it's over for only dressing then I was wrong. She said that It was already planned to dressed me and the reason of the choosing the day because today she was taking a part in a jhanki of Goddess Radha and Lord Krishna and she became Radha in that. She told me that Jhanki was passed in whole city and she did not want to sit for four hours in front of city crowd in the sun and she hated the boy who became Krishna with her. So she decided that I would take her replacement and now I was in Radha dress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAGGING BY GIRLS.......

(This story taken from a site and I add more things to make it interesting. I wish you have like this......) My name is Sudhesh.This was one of the most embarrassing and frustrating incident of my life. When I was in college, I used to feel shame about the incident that happened with few boys (including me) of 1st year engineering college. Now – some how the memories have been over shadowed by the passed by number of years but still I can feel shiver going down my spine when I think about it. Off-late, I have started enjoying the thought of what happened to me years back. I am now dying or desperate if some thing of that sort can repeat to me and this time I can enjoy it fully. A humble request to all the girls reading it – if you like this narration then pls. let me know if some of you can fulfill this wish of mine of repeating the same sequence to me in similar way. It was the 1st month of ragging days in our college and at that time ragging of each fresher was on peak. Eve

PUNISHED BY WIFE AND HER SISTERS..... Part 4

 (This part of the story have some eriotic things but in small quantities)  THE FIRST NIGHT....  Then girls said that now Vaishali was going to the room where her first night would be happened but before that she had to be blindfolded again because they wanted that her groom open her blindfold and enjoyed. So they blindfold her and took her to the room where they decorate the bed for her first night. Then they made her to sit on the bed and made her ghunghat fully down. After some time Radha entered the room and closed the door. Radha said to Vishal how he feel all about this. Vishal was very angry and told her that This was going so humiliating for him and he did not think about this might be happen,so he ordered  in anger to open his blindfold and those taped hands. Radha smiled and said that her new wife did not understand anything from this treatment. Vishal asked about which treatment she wanted to say. So Radha said that her old husband male ego was very strong and he still did n

PUNISHED BY WIFE AND HER SISTERS..... Part 1

(This story is a long story contain many parts and I want to make it my best story so It is requested to make comment if you like it.)  THE PLOT AND PLANNING...  This is a story about how a husband cross-dressed by his wife's sisters with their terms and conditions.. Hi, Myself Vishal who did a job in Mnc. I married to Radha eight months ago. We shifted at my job location Banglore and take a flat on rent. So there are me and Radha only and my romantic life is very good. Now the two sister of my wife, first one Vishakha, a year younger than my wife and second one is Kiran who is three years younger than my wife. Both of them came to Banglore to live with my wife for fifteen days because of their summer vacation started. They looked like identical to each other.  One day when I wake up I was in love mood. My wife is in the kitchen. I went to kitchen and hugged her backside and gave three or four kiss on her neck. But she scream and run away then I found that she is not my wife, She i