Skip to main content

MY SISTERS ARE INCHARGE 2.......

The first day passed with a little humiliation as doing housework,playing with dolls and other some girly things.Also I found my new name Arpita. In the night I sleep well but not comfortably. Next and the last day is being start. The first thing or condition was told by Pooja and Mahi that I was blindfolded whole day. Also mom said that it was the tough punishment for me so she suggest that. I was speechless hearing this. Mahi said that my blindfold opened only in three times for five minutes.
It was well known that the day was worst for me. I freshed myself and took a bath. After that Poona and Mahi took out first aid box. I asked about it. Then she said that a cloth or another thing possible to slip and its her idea to use badage for it. She ordered me to lay down on the bed. I do as she say. She produced cotton ball for both eyes and after that she tied bandage over my eyes. Now I was blindfold and can't see anything and my sisters was no worry that I could see. After blindfolded me they ready to dress me.
No worry that they dressed me in any dress. But I share my feelings. I was in panty already and towel was covered me in chest like a girl. She pulled towel forcely as I moved round and round and fell down to the floor. I warned them that don't hurt me. But both of them laughed as I said any joke. Mahi dressed me in bra. They took photo because I hear the noise of click. Then they dressed me in blouse and petticoat. I was sure that they would dress me in saree. But before that they did make up and put me on some jewellary as neckless,bangle,earrings,anklets a above .They comb wig in open hair style because hair was coming to my face.When they did this they showed me to mom. Mom was pleased to see me and covered my face with dupatta. Mom said that I was looking beautiful as her daughter doll in lehenga. My sisters pinched me time to time for their fun.
Mom went away to her office but she did not tell me about this.Pooja and Mahi did my make up and told me to back my hands. I do as she said. I feel something cold in my wrist. It was no time to understand that I was in handcuffed. She said that she took it from my drawer and first time it was helpful for her. I knew that it locked perfectly so I struggled in handcuff and Mahi said that she was waiting for this time. She told me that Mom was in the office and they did everything they want. Helpless me was feeling unsafe without mom. I want to shout but did not want that anyone see me like this. So I stayed quite.
I am in handcuff and blindfold made me at my sister Marcy. They told me if I said anything to mom then I loose my camping trip. They knew because I did this for my camping trip so I could not tell anything for mom. I request that I did not tell anything to mom and I cooperate so please undo those handcuffs. But Pooja and Mahi said that if they did not enjoy their new sister humiliation then what would be fun of doing this. They told me such a thing that I was totally shocked. They said that some of her friends would come and humilation was as big that I could not think. My struggle in handcuff increased to hear this and Mahi warned me not to struggle neither she would tie my legs too.
I calm down for a while but when the door bell rang my heartbeats become faster. Their two friends Siya and Geeta came into the house. They were laughing at me and appreciated my sisters work. And then the first time they opened my blindfold. I was feeling shy in front of girls. I took a look of myself. I was looking gorgeous in pink lehenga choli. Siya asked me,"What is your name my pink doll?" I said in shyness Arpita. She said that I was blushing like a girl so not to be shy because all of us prepared many plans for our little doll. She advise me to be obedient. I wanted to know about what to be next. Pooja undo the handcuff and undress me. They made me nude and removed all jwellary also. Mahi said that I was blindfolded when they want. Pooja said that last year in drama she became a little girl and I was laughing at her and humiliate her about frock and other things so it's time to see how I looked in that dress. She also made some additional changes.
She ordered me to lay down to the bed for knickers. I do as she said. The next is a baby frock again pink in colour with sparkle colour in front,a sash belt at waist. I asked about size and Pooja said that it was my size spacially. Pooja said to hands up and in a quick Time I was in baby frock. She tied shash belt at my back and hooked behind at my back.After it a babyish style shoes waiting for me. Siya dressed me in shocks and shoes.
Siya ordered me to sit on the stool because she wanted hair ribbens in my hair. Wig was already glued and she comb the wig in two ponytail and take same lenghth hair ribbons and tied it. In this time she pulled my hair a many times and always I scream with pain. She puts two hair slide in each side then she last time pulled my both ponytails and I have tear in my eyes. After this girls did some hindiwork on me.
When they dressed me as a proper little girl dress, I was not happy for this transformation of me. I could not imagine what they did next with these. Then Geeta said to follow the next thing. I asked about next thing. Geeta told me that they did not dressed me for a little girl,they dressed me for a baby and I was treated like a cute little helpless baby in couple of hours.

Comments

  1. Deepa,

    If you wish, you can join http://www.crossdressinggirls.com

    Your stories can be automatically posted to the site after you register. Contact Admin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like crossdressing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RAGGING BY GIRLS.......

(This story taken from a site and I add more things to make it interesting. I wish you have like this......) My name is Sudhesh.This was one of the most embarrassing and frustrating incident of my life. When I was in college, I used to feel shame about the incident that happened with few boys (including me) of 1st year engineering college. Now – some how the memories have been over shadowed by the passed by number of years but still I can feel shiver going down my spine when I think about it. Off-late, I have started enjoying the thought of what happened to me years back. I am now dying or desperate if some thing of that sort can repeat to me and this time I can enjoy it fully. A humble request to all the girls reading it – if you like this narration then pls. let me know if some of you can fulfill this wish of mine of repeating the same sequence to me in similar way. It was the 1st month of ragging days in our college and at that time ragging of each fresher was on peak. Eve

PUNISHED BY WIFE AND HER SISTERS..... Part 4

 (This part of the story have some eriotic things but in small quantities)  THE FIRST NIGHT....  Then girls said that now Vaishali was going to the room where her first night would be happened but before that she had to be blindfolded again because they wanted that her groom open her blindfold and enjoyed. So they blindfold her and took her to the room where they decorate the bed for her first night. Then they made her to sit on the bed and made her ghunghat fully down. After some time Radha entered the room and closed the door. Radha said to Vishal how he feel all about this. Vishal was very angry and told her that This was going so humiliating for him and he did not think about this might be happen,so he ordered  in anger to open his blindfold and those taped hands. Radha smiled and said that her new wife did not understand anything from this treatment. Vishal asked about which treatment she wanted to say. So Radha said that her old husband male ego was very strong and he still did n

PUNISHED BY WIFE AND HER SISTERS..... Part 1

(This story is a long story contain many parts and I want to make it my best story so It is requested to make comment if you like it.)  THE PLOT AND PLANNING...  This is a story about how a husband cross-dressed by his wife's sisters with their terms and conditions.. Hi, Myself Vishal who did a job in Mnc. I married to Radha eight months ago. We shifted at my job location Banglore and take a flat on rent. So there are me and Radha only and my romantic life is very good. Now the two sister of my wife, first one Vishakha, a year younger than my wife and second one is Kiran who is three years younger than my wife. Both of them came to Banglore to live with my wife for fifteen days because of their summer vacation started. They looked like identical to each other.  One day when I wake up I was in love mood. My wife is in the kitchen. I went to kitchen and hugged her backside and gave three or four kiss on her neck. But she scream and run away then I found that she is not my wife, She i