Skip to main content

It May Happen To You......

My name is Sanjay and my sister is Sarita. I am sixteen years old and she is eighteen year old. We both lived with our father because of our mom has passed away. Dad was a businessman so he always went for his business trip from out of the city so we lived alone in our home ten days in a month. Our relative lived near our house so it has no problem to stay alone in the house.
Me and my sister have their differnt mind and we fight sometimes but it was not any issue to serius. I have not any crossdress feeling in my heart. I and Sarita shared same bathroom so her cloth was on hanger. Because of some attraction of girls,I start to feel her cloths. Starting happen from her bra, in the way of feeling my mind raised to wear it. But the fear stopped me. This was the first time that my mind set for that type of useless thought. But it ends there in the bathroom. After some months one day me and my sister is watching television and there was a crossdressing scene in the movie. I started laughing loudly and Seeing this Sarita pinch me not to laugh loud,it may happen to you also. I would be angry and scold her for this. But she said that its a joke,dont be serius. I understand that it is my fault to scold her so I say sorry. She did not say any word. Unfortunately this incident got her the idea of my dressing. I did not knew that but she was preparing planning for it.
She was waiting for the right time. When our dad went for a week out of the city and we were alone in the house. She said me that she arrange a knew game. I asked about the game. She told that its a escape from bondage. She explain that it was a rope and one person tied another from it and person told the time to other for escaping if he failed then he was the loser. The game was looking simple but the chance was fifty fifty. She add something more,the person Who win the game,he was eligible to do anything to another for one hour.We agree for this because we have nothing to spend time and it was not happened first time. Sometimes I choose that type of game and we would play. So the game start with the toss. I call tail but it comes head so Sarita tied me first. She said to cross my hands at my back. I do as she say. She tied my hands very tight. I asked her for half an hour to escape. I tried to escape from it but it was too tight. I cant undo it in half an hour. I lose the game and I would do as she say for one hour. I said to undo my bonds but she refuse. She said it was the part of your one hour.
I could not understand what she was saying but I knew that she did something that she wanted I cant interfare in it. She said that first the preparation of her one hour. Then she undo my bonds frombackside but again she tied my hands on front side. After it she took another rope and attatched it with my arm rope and tied it with the roof hook. I still tried to free from it but its no chance because she was looking the best in tying knots. I asked what was happening and what was happen in next one hour. She said to wait. I was struggling with the bonds I couldn't sit so it was looking horrified. Now she said that the hour start now. After that she pull my trouser and underwear then cut my other clothes with scissor. I stood nude and my hand tied in up position. I guessed that she was humiliate me with ultimate bondages. But when she said,"I told you it may happen to you also". I understand what she had in her mind. I requested,"No you cant do this to me." She happily said,"Sanjay..Sanjay.... Sanjay,you think that when you scold me and now look upon yourself,helpless with these bonds. So I can do anything and also for one hour you are mine." I struggle to free myself again but result same,helpless. She came on my backside and blindfold me with the cloth. I was crying and resqusted her but it was useless. She dressed me in a bra and its lace tied tightly at back. Its a lace bra so she has no problem. But I was shivering to feel it. But when she worn me in panties it was thunder in my body. Struggling so fast and I threw my leg here and there. Then she tied my legs too with another rope. I was so helpless with this. She said that it was quite well that I have no hair on my body. Then she dressed me in petticoat and finally she tied saree on my waist and pinned the pallu on my left soldier. It took only half hour. Then she used make up on me. She unblinded me and seeing myself in saree I was struggling more and began to shout. She scold me and said if she hear one more sound she would taped my mouth. The red embroidery saree was looking good and it make beautiful any girl but bad luck of me that it was for me.
One hour was coming to its end. She took my photograph in saree. She smiled and said that my one hour was coming to its end but she had to complete it with my permission and If I say no then she showed the picture to all.I was helpless and it was a huge blackmail in which she would win,like a race where she was running only so I had to say yes.Now she added make up on me. She did my eye sahadow,Use cream,powder and other things to smooth my face. She used chair and did my nail painting of my hands and then legs too. Then she grab my cheeks with left hand and picking a tube of lipstick in right hand and said me to taste it. She applied a large ammount of lipstick on my lips. After that she said to add jwelleries too. I was now in hell and what was happening with me. First she added a long black wig on my head. Then she added clip dangling earring,brod gold bangles, heavy anklets and mangtika. Then she showed me neckless,it was heavy and big. I was totally helpless to do something. I was struggling and she make her fun by dressing me. She added neckless around my neck and did her hindiwork for making me pritty. After completation of my full makeover she took some more photograph of me. Now she left me tied like that and go out of the house. No choice of me to go anyehere. She came after half an hour. Noe she tied handcuff on my hand and relese me from roof hook. Then she opened my legs bond and warned me that I did not dare to put off anything.I had to obey her. I am thirsty so I went to kitchen and drink some water but I couldn't manage the saree and in handcuff it had been a diffcult task. Sarita came with another handcuff and push me towards the large window.I understood what was in her mind. She tied my wrist to the window.away from my body so I could not reach any part of my body by my hands. She said that the best part was coming soon. The next thing that I could not imagine that she called two of our relative who was my Shruti bhabhi and Anjali bhabhi. Both were newly married,means they came in our family in last one year and they were not our bhabhi's but also like a good friends. I was shocked to see them. They looked at me then Sarita. Shruti said to Sarita,"What have you done him?" But Anjali said that he is looking gogeous. I complain to them that it was not funny and I am hurting inside so please help me to put off these things.Shruti said that it was extra ordinary thing but Why Sarita dress him alone. We also want to take part on this. She came near me and pinch my cheeks with both of her hands and said that cuty girl. It was not painful but Anjali who pinch my navel would create a sensation in my body. I requsted not to make fun with me and please leave me. But they said that it was not done by them so they have no athority. Shruti asked Sarita,"What was his girly name?" Sarita said that she did not put his name. They put my girly name Sanjana. Now they asked about what Sarita thought next. She said that our father came after three days so Sanjay would be Sanjana for two days more.
I really thought Why it happened to me and two days more it would be disgusting. Sarita open my handcuff and said that if I did not obey her when I know she did it by force. I knew that I am not strong to handle three ladies. After sometime it be the night so I was going on my bed and start to sleep but Shruti bhabhi came inside and said that she should spend sometime with me. She said me to close my eyes. I do as she say. She smartly tied handcuff on my wrist to the bed. She said it was for safety that you are not going anywhere in night. I asked why she would not go her home. She replied that she stayed here and my sister gave her permission to play with me. So I was her toyboy in night. I asked what she do in night with me. She said again smartly to wait and watch. I start struggling in handcuffs. She showed me ropes and tied it around my anklets and then to the legs of the bed. She scold me not to struggle because it was useless. I knew that. She asked what I was feeling. I said that a mouse in a cage. Now the first thing she removed saree from my shoulder and loose it from my waist. I was in bra on top. She loose my petticoat and pull it down to my legs.Now the panty,I was wearing also visible. I could not recognise what she want. She sat on my stomuch and took a cloth and blindfold me. Now she untied my bra from backside and because of this I was struggling more. And she was fall down from the bed. She abuse me because from this she had pain in her left leg. She hit a slap on my face and went away.


Next part coming soon...

Comments

  1. When u wil publish second part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. deepa u r stories r super. my name is sandya . if any boys wants a cross dress in only intdian treaditional dresses only like beautiful sarees, top and leggings . consult me v.sandy87@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plss contact me I want to wear all girls dress my contact number is 08271459694

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RAGGING BY GIRLS.......

(This story taken from a site and I add more things to make it interesting. I wish you have like this......) My name is Sudhesh.This was one of the most embarrassing and frustrating incident of my life. When I was in college, I used to feel shame about the incident that happened with few boys (including me) of 1st year engineering college. Now – some how the memories have been over shadowed by the passed by number of years but still I can feel shiver going down my spine when I think about it. Off-late, I have started enjoying the thought of what happened to me years back. I am now dying or desperate if some thing of that sort can repeat to me and this time I can enjoy it fully. A humble request to all the girls reading it – if you like this narration then pls. let me know if some of you can fulfill this wish of mine of repeating the same sequence to me in similar way. It was the 1st month of ragging days in our college and at that time ragging of each fresher was on peak. Eve

PUNISHED BY WIFE AND HER SISTERS..... Part 4

 (This part of the story have some eriotic things but in small quantities)  THE FIRST NIGHT....  Then girls said that now Vaishali was going to the room where her first night would be happened but before that she had to be blindfolded again because they wanted that her groom open her blindfold and enjoyed. So they blindfold her and took her to the room where they decorate the bed for her first night. Then they made her to sit on the bed and made her ghunghat fully down. After some time Radha entered the room and closed the door. Radha said to Vishal how he feel all about this. Vishal was very angry and told her that This was going so humiliating for him and he did not think about this might be happen,so he ordered  in anger to open his blindfold and those taped hands. Radha smiled and said that her new wife did not understand anything from this treatment. Vishal asked about which treatment she wanted to say. So Radha said that her old husband male ego was very strong and he still did n

PUNISHED BY WIFE AND HER SISTERS..... Part 1

(This story is a long story contain many parts and I want to make it my best story so It is requested to make comment if you like it.)  THE PLOT AND PLANNING...  This is a story about how a husband cross-dressed by his wife's sisters with their terms and conditions.. Hi, Myself Vishal who did a job in Mnc. I married to Radha eight months ago. We shifted at my job location Banglore and take a flat on rent. So there are me and Radha only and my romantic life is very good. Now the two sister of my wife, first one Vishakha, a year younger than my wife and second one is Kiran who is three years younger than my wife. Both of them came to Banglore to live with my wife for fifteen days because of their summer vacation started. They looked like identical to each other.  One day when I wake up I was in love mood. My wife is in the kitchen. I went to kitchen and hugged her backside and gave three or four kiss on her neck. But she scream and run away then I found that she is not my wife, She i