Skip to main content

TRICKING MY WIFE TO DRESS ME IN SAREE.....True story..

My name is Mohit and I was a secret cross-dress last four years. Then my dream life began with my marriage. I married to Archana and we were happy each other. I had a job another city so we did not live together. After some months the company gave me family room and we shift in that room.
Now the wish about my crossdressing fulfilled because every body knew that on the first year of marriage every festival,wife would be celebrate at her home and I would not come often with her. So the empty room and her dress I am in heaven. But my enjoyment was a little poor because I could not be dressed perfectly so I want that my wife dressed me in saree or something and I had an idea.
I requested to my wife that I want to see her in jeans top. Because my wife belongs to a village so she had not wear this before. So she refused to wear and she had a point that there was not any jeans top in the house. I said that she wore my jeans and shirt. She refused again and the discussion closed on that night. After some days when she went to her home for celebrating a festival we were chatting in the night on phone and I made my move and again said to her that I told her to dress in jeans . She said that she refused it earlier. I hardly insist her that I want to see her in jeans. So she had to dressed in my shirt and jeans for only fifteen minute. I forced her to do this and told her each time that I want to see her how she looked in my dress. At last she said that if I forced her to wear jeans then she also forced some dress to wear I knew what she mean but silently I said that I do anything for my wife if she dressed in the jeans. She said that the dress would be a saree. I was make my move again and said that this was not fair, how I dressed in saree. She thought that I refuse it and she had not to wear jeans. I said her that I told her it after thinking.
Next day the discussion on phone started with her laughter that I would be ready to wear saree if I want to dress her in jeans. I told her that I thought it whole night because it was the worst thing for me and decided that I wore saree because I promise to do anything for this. She was shocked from inside because she thought that I refuse it very easily but she did not know that I also want this. She did her level best after this for avoiding dress in jeans. She said that she did not dressed me in bra, panty saree,blouse and petticoat and did my make up like a bride mean everything including all nails painting. She memorize me also for jewelry like necklace, bangles, anklets, waistband, earrings, nose ring etc. Now I was in heaven because she did everything I want. Because she was hundred percent sure that I refuse it easily and she escape from jeans. But I said that because I did promise for anything so I could do all the things she want but she had to do one thing more if I dressed in all items. When I say yes, She had a feeling to dress me fully in saree so she also ready to hear my next condition. I said that if I dressed in these things then she also dressed same dress for the whole day. She agreed but with the condition that If I dressed in her saree for two hour then she did the same but If I was not able to dress it for two hour or I said her to undress the saree then I had to dance for her for one hour in same dress and also I had to do as she said for two hour. I agree on her codtion because my taget to dress in saree and because I dressed before in saree so I was confident that I would spend two hours in saree.
So the plot was ready and the day came when my wish would be true. She said that she dressed me first because it may take more than one hour. I was ready and also watched her and learn for the next time when I was alone. She choose one of her very heavy saree and it is in yellow color. I was just watching her she dressed me in bra and panty. After this she fill the cups of bra with the cotton balls. Then she tied petticoat extra tight and then blouse and its knots at back was also feel tight. Then my dreamy thing was saree. She dressed me in saree but she dressed me in right pallu saree. She did it because the most weight of the saree was in pallu. She added more pins to hold the saree in position.two pins for waist saree plate from inside and one saree pin from outside. One on right soldier and one for left for covering my head with ghunghat. One pin just below the bra cups and one behind at the backside for holding the last of the saree. Then she added a saree pin on the right soldier. Then she adjust my hair by adding clips and set the mangtika from one of her heavy set. After that she placed ghunghat on my head and pinned it with the clips. Now I feel the weight of saree and it was too heavy and I start feeling exhausted. I drank some water and set in front of dressing table for make up. She did eye liner, Eye shadow, mascara, kajal, for eyes and cream and face powder for face and then thick lipstick with lip liner and lip gloss. After that she paint my nails and said that its time for jewelry. Because my hand was big so she used soap for dressing me in bangles,twenty four set in each hand. After this clip dangling earrings and big nosering then heavy necklace and the heavy waistband of her marriage. After that the toe rings and heavy anklets. When it was complete she said me to do a walk of the room. When I started walking I felt the heaviness of all the things and I could not hold this properly. She came near me and add four or five safety pins at back or the front. Then she remove her mangalsutra and dressed me in it and then she used sindur for my head and made me the her wife for sometime. Then she ordered me to clean the room and I had to do it because of her conditions. When I was walking the saree hit downward in my lower leg and it was looking like a torture. Although I did my best for holding it for two hours but my confidence lose in early fourth five minutes. I said her to undress me but she said that according to the condition I had to dance. I knew it but being exhausted I fell down on bed for half an hour. Then I dance for her for one hour. Now my legs were in poor conditions so she undress everything and then she also dressed herself in jeans and shirt for fifteen minutes.
From this I made my dream true as I want but my wife was one number ahead from me and she did her fun like a boss. The next version would be come if it happen again in my life.

Comments

  1. Welcome bake deepa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am cd from Jaipur aged 19.. If interested to talk and help in cding plz mail at jhingta@gmai.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am cd from karnal pl mail me muskancute30@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM CD FROM DELHI

    payalchaudhary71@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bhabhi try this app

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nichesystems.ifiwearasaree

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RAGGING BY GIRLS.......

(This story taken from a site and I add more things to make it interesting. I wish you have like this......) My name is Sudhesh.This was one of the most embarrassing and frustrating incident of my life. When I was in college, I used to feel shame about the incident that happened with few boys (including me) of 1st year engineering college. Now – some how the memories have been over shadowed by the passed by number of years but still I can feel shiver going down my spine when I think about it. Off-late, I have started enjoying the thought of what happened to me years back. I am now dying or desperate if some thing of that sort can repeat to me and this time I can enjoy it fully. A humble request to all the girls reading it – if you like this narration then pls. let me know if some of you can fulfill this wish of mine of repeating the same sequence to me in similar way. It was the 1st month of ragging days in our college and at that time ragging of each fresher was on peak. Eve

PUNISHED BY WIFE AND HER SISTERS..... Part 4

 (This part of the story have some eriotic things but in small quantities)  THE FIRST NIGHT....  Then girls said that now Vaishali was going to the room where her first night would be happened but before that she had to be blindfolded again because they wanted that her groom open her blindfold and enjoyed. So they blindfold her and took her to the room where they decorate the bed for her first night. Then they made her to sit on the bed and made her ghunghat fully down. After some time Radha entered the room and closed the door. Radha said to Vishal how he feel all about this. Vishal was very angry and told her that This was going so humiliating for him and he did not think about this might be happen,so he ordered  in anger to open his blindfold and those taped hands. Radha smiled and said that her new wife did not understand anything from this treatment. Vishal asked about which treatment she wanted to say. So Radha said that her old husband male ego was very strong and he still did n

PUNISHED BY WIFE AND HER SISTERS..... Part 1

(This story is a long story contain many parts and I want to make it my best story so It is requested to make comment if you like it.)  THE PLOT AND PLANNING...  This is a story about how a husband cross-dressed by his wife's sisters with their terms and conditions.. Hi, Myself Vishal who did a job in Mnc. I married to Radha eight months ago. We shifted at my job location Banglore and take a flat on rent. So there are me and Radha only and my romantic life is very good. Now the two sister of my wife, first one Vishakha, a year younger than my wife and second one is Kiran who is three years younger than my wife. Both of them came to Banglore to live with my wife for fifteen days because of their summer vacation started. They looked like identical to each other.  One day when I wake up I was in love mood. My wife is in the kitchen. I went to kitchen and hugged her backside and gave three or four kiss on her neck. But she scream and run away then I found that she is not my wife, She i