Skip to main content

THE RAGGING WHEEL FINAL...

I was exhausted for this and I slept for sometime. Next thing I knew that someone pour the water from a bucket on me and I suddenly awake with horrible surprise. I saw many girls in front of me and I knew what they want so I got up and headed to the ragging wheel again. I was thinking to break that wheel with a hammer but that was not possible. I spin it again and the result was the hardest from the past one. It was I had to dance. I was silent for sometime and said that how I dance because I never dance. But the girls said that I had to do as the wheel say. Because my dress was wet so they took me into the bathroom and gave me a bath. Then they took me in a room where they dressed me. They dressed me as a simple village type girl. The dress was red and its look like lehenga choli but its lehenga was short. I saw that type of dress in item songs of the movies.Then they add matching jewelry and did my make up. I was looking cute as a girl but I want to go out of this. After it they took me in the hall where they set the stage. They forced me on the stage but I stood still like a statue. Girls were hooting on me and I was shouting that I did not know dance. But who care for that. They started the song on woofers but I was still standing. Then one girl came on the stage and then she slapped me hard and said to dance like a girl. I said that I did not know dance first and like a girl it was disgusting. She said to dance as I could so either I dance or the girls would beat me. So I start dance as I could be. I do not know that girls took eggs and tomatoes with them. Because I did the worst dance ever they rewarded me with that by throwing on me. So this task was over early and I was again in hell. My dress was wet with broken eggs and tomatoes.
Again I had to bath and then they gave me pink nighty to wear. I wore that and slept. It was the bad day of my life but who knows that the next day was worst. Like previous day I thought that I had to go into the ground and pleased the girls from their new toy. But I was wrong because when I woke up the girls said that today was the last day of me in hostel so today there was no ragging wheel for saving me from them. I could not understood her mean. She said that it was easier to me that they were follow the ragging wheel task on me but today they were free for anything so be ready for us. I thought that ragging wheel was not bad challenge then what was bad for me. I saw ten girls surrounded me and they push me to the bathroom and said that now I would be the prettiest girl ever. They were waiting outside the bathroom and when I came out they started their work on me. When they did their work and left me in front of mirror I saw myself and they were right. The first time in three days they dressed me in saree. Some orange colour saree and blouse was matching to its border. First time I saw how beautiful a girls looks in simple clothes. My hair was tied in a ponytail and they add Jasmin flower in them. Earrings and necklace look beautiful,matching bangles and anklets which look heavier gave the tickling sound of my each moves. Girls said that now I had to show the shyness of a girl and be a complete Radha. I did not know what she say but shyness was came on my face. They went with saying that they would come in ten minutes till I enjoy my new look.The girls came back and said to be ready to go temple with them. Hearing this my feet began to walk back. But the girls ordered to come fast and not to worry because nobody could recognize me. I knew that she was right but I was fearing to be in the crowd. But as they want I had to go with them. The temple was half km from hostel so all of us went there on feet. I was feeling shame on me because when we reached there I saw the huge crowd there. Because it was Monday and the temple was of Lord Shiva so there were more people than other days. I saw a boy staring on me and gave some reactions on me. The girls said that it was a part of a girls life. We did worship in front of God and then we came back in hostel.
After coming back the girls gave me order to clean the room I used and said that
today I had to do the house work of girls. I cleaned the room but it was not over yet they gave me utensils to wash. I did that and I took an hour to do that. But the last thing made my day to feel humiliate. They gave me all clothes to wash that I used in previous days. Because I knew how to wash cloths so it was not a problem. The problem was the clothes because some clothes was very dirty as half saree of ground race because I fell down on the ground many times and the most dirty was the dancing lehenga choli because of eggs and tomatoes. So it take two and a half hour to do this. I was wet of doing this and I had to change so they gave me a salwaar kameez to wear and ordered to wash the wet saree also which I wear. I did that also and wore that salwar kameez. It was pink and white in colour. I was tired of washing clothes and Then girls dressed me in salwaar kameez. They rearrange my look and then gave me a card. After giving card they said that they left a saree in the shop yesterday and its blouse would be stitched for me so I had to go this shop and collect the saree and blouse from that shop. I was so confuse what they would wanted from me. I was comfortable because I knew that nobody would recognize me but I could not go alone. I saw at girls faces and I knew if I say no what would they do. So the fine thing for me that I do as the girls say either they did anything. So I went to the shop and collect the saree and its blouse. I passed through busy street and traffic jams but nobody meet me who say that I was a boy. Although some boys giving me their smile but I did not afraid. I came back in the hostel. I gave the girls the saree.
Girls said that they eagerly want to see how I looked in that. So they dressed me in the saree. The saree was actually beautiful. The violet color saree with golden border. After dressing me in saree and final touch up they took me in the hall. After that they add mangtika and Jasmin flower in my hair. Then They said that this saree was the gift of me from them for being gentle.  They also said that they knew that I learn the right things here and I would not want to come here again. Then they said that I would go from hostel of wearing this. I could not think what I hear. I asked them Where I was go in saree? But they said that its my problem because I could not go from hostel as a man. One girl came to me and put a bottle in my blouse and said that it was the solvant from which I remove my fake brests and wig. I start weeping because I did not know where to go. They gave me a ladies purse and said that my purse and other thing was in this. Girls came with me at the gate of the hostel and left me there.
I stay there of thinking where would I go. Then I decided to go to my friend room where he lived as paying guest. But he was five km away from there I took auto and reached there first he would not recognize me but when I told him he recognize me. He was laughing at me and I told him what happened in previous three days. He said that the girls was right that I would be a good Radha. Because its being dark so the market had been closed so I had to spend a night more in the saree. So next day helped me and went to the market to buy new clothes for me. Between this I removed all glued items by the solvant. After that I found my male clothes again and I knew what was the ragging wheel.....


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RAGGING BY GIRLS.......

(This story taken from a site and I add more things to make it interesting. I wish you have like this......) My name is Sudhesh.This was one of the most embarrassing and frustrating incident of my life. When I was in college, I used to feel shame about the incident that happened with few boys (including me) of 1st year engineering college. Now – some how the memories have been over shadowed by the passed by number of years but still I can feel shiver going down my spine when I think about it. Off-late, I have started enjoying the thought of what happened to me years back. I am now dying or desperate if some thing of that sort can repeat to me and this time I can enjoy it fully. A humble request to all the girls reading it – if you like this narration then pls. let me know if some of you can fulfill this wish of mine of repeating the same sequence to me in similar way. It was the 1st month of ragging days in our college and at that time ragging of each fresher was on peak. Eve

PUNISHED BY WIFE AND HER SISTERS..... Part 4

 (This part of the story have some eriotic things but in small quantities)  THE FIRST NIGHT....  Then girls said that now Vaishali was going to the room where her first night would be happened but before that she had to be blindfolded again because they wanted that her groom open her blindfold and enjoyed. So they blindfold her and took her to the room where they decorate the bed for her first night. Then they made her to sit on the bed and made her ghunghat fully down. After some time Radha entered the room and closed the door. Radha said to Vishal how he feel all about this. Vishal was very angry and told her that This was going so humiliating for him and he did not think about this might be happen,so he ordered  in anger to open his blindfold and those taped hands. Radha smiled and said that her new wife did not understand anything from this treatment. Vishal asked about which treatment she wanted to say. So Radha said that her old husband male ego was very strong and he still did n

PUNISHED BY WIFE AND HER SISTERS..... Part 1

(This story is a long story contain many parts and I want to make it my best story so It is requested to make comment if you like it.)  THE PLOT AND PLANNING...  This is a story about how a husband cross-dressed by his wife's sisters with their terms and conditions.. Hi, Myself Vishal who did a job in Mnc. I married to Radha eight months ago. We shifted at my job location Banglore and take a flat on rent. So there are me and Radha only and my romantic life is very good. Now the two sister of my wife, first one Vishakha, a year younger than my wife and second one is Kiran who is three years younger than my wife. Both of them came to Banglore to live with my wife for fifteen days because of their summer vacation started. They looked like identical to each other.  One day when I wake up I was in love mood. My wife is in the kitchen. I went to kitchen and hugged her backside and gave three or four kiss on her neck. But she scream and run away then I found that she is not my wife, She i