Skip to main content

TWO FRIENDS AND WIFE

There are two friend at the age of fourteen lived in a city,Mohit and Sanjay. They read in a class and coaching. Both are cute and have attraction to each other. They are also the neighbers.
Lets tell you the start of the things.Mohit is a bad boy and he knows about sex but Sanjay is far away from this. One day in the evening when they return from coaching,the time was around seven thirty the month was september so the darkness is around there. Mohit said Sanjay to go with him. They go in a lonely place. Suddenly Mohit forced Sanjay to the wall and start kissing his neck and face. Sanjay start to keep him away first but Mohit is strong guy so he only struggle. Mohit take of his T shirt and squeez her short nipples. After some time Sanjay also take interest and he also kissed him.After this Sanjay asked about the things that happen, Mohit answered that for just fun and dont tell anyone.
Some days left and it start twice a week and the attraction of both boys increase a level. Some month passed,they found chance when tjey were alone in the house and the things create their life strange.One day their parents went in a marriage for night,Mohit take him in his houseand start his fun. After some time,He said Sanjay that they have fun of kissing but we have no feminine feelings. Sanjay asked what they did for that. Mohit came in her sister room and take her salwaar kameej and bra,panty. He said Sanjay to wear this. Sanjay said,"No I cant wear those,why shoud you not try these items."Mohit is in strong mood so he suggested that we have toss and who lose that person wear those. Unfortunatly Sanjay lose the toss and This began his first crossdressing.
Sanjay dressed in bra,panty and salwaar kameez. Then mohit came with his mother make up kit. He applied him cream, powder and also the lipstick. After this they kissed eachother on whole body. But this time Mohit gave him first lip kiss. Sanjay has enjoyed it very much because of some interest.Some years passed and Like this Mohit and Sanjay enjoyed man to man sex part of exiting the body.
Now they became seventeen and this time both were going other city for higher education so their parrents suggest them to live in hostel.There they find some more friends and unforunately Mohit and Sanjay does not keep his secret to them. Now the group of four boys added Vipin and Abnish.Vipin lived in a hired room and its landlord lived in another house so the full house is empty. Sanjay is a fair guy in all fours. One day Vipin said Sanjay to came his room.There Abnish also with him. When Sanjay reched his room. Vipin and Abnish told him that they want to fuck him. Sanjay is not ready for this so he refuse them but they are mad for this. After some time Mohit also came with a bag.Sanjay said Mohit what he did there. Mohit said Sanjay,"We all planned for you the trap and now you do as we say neither we did it by force." Sanjay refuse for this madness.Abnish abuse him and caught his hands behind his back and Mohit start undressing him. Now Sanjay standing nude infront of his friends. Mohit put his clothes in a bag and He take out the things from the bag that he took with him. In this he brought a Anarkali churidar,bra,panty,makeup kit,wig and also some jwellery. All of his friends now look like enemy. All of them forced him in bra and panty and then churidar and kameez. After it They put his make up with cream and powder and fixed the wig on his head.Now mohit picked a tube of lipstick and forced him in lipstick. After this Vipin put bindi in his forehead. After it now the turn of jwelles.four colour bangles each six worn him in his hands. A neckless, clipped earrings and anklets. Now the girl is ready. After it Mohit kept dupatta and put on Sanjay head. Now all says that we put a name of our friends,all suggest Sanjana is good for him. Now the called me Sanjana. First they tied my hands on my backside and left me in the house. Sanjay try to open his bonds but failed and this became a huge laughter of their friends. Sanjay walking in the house and between this all friends make another plan. The sound of the anklets and bangles gave the location of Sanjay where he is, so all friends not worried about this.
The things they all create was very strange for Sanjay.First they gave him a large lip kiss and Sanjay was helpless. The next thing the below job by all three Vipin,Mohit and Abnish. They tied his legs with his hands and gave his monster in his mouth respectively. Sanjay was in shocked position that what happening in his life. No friends do that with anyone. After it they leave him but Vipin said that Now you live not in hostel, you live in this house as girl. I said negatively as his talk. But he said that he said to his all friends this secrat that you gave s a below job. Abnish record it in his cellfone. So I do this forcely. Now Sanjay lived as girl in Vipin's house. At Night all friends came in house and fill his thirst of sex.Now the house is of Sanjay and he did all jobs, cleaning the house,washing all clothes of the friends and also prepare the food for all of them.
One day Mohit think that why we put Sanjay in the house as a wife. But the question was whose wife. This became a contest that Sanjay judge. But Sanjay dont know their plan so the contest was ready. The diceision was held becoming fight. First fight held in Mohit and abnish, Mohit wins. Next is Mohit and Vipin there also Mohit won. Mohit is strong guy so he wins the all fights. So Mohit becomes the husbands of Sanjay. All plan set so Mohit carry all the dress of bride and Abnish arrange the beauty parlour girl for forced his real beauty out. The plan was set but problem is how to convence Sanjay.
This time Sanjay think that his friends now cross their limit so he gave warning to Mohit that from now its too crazy, I cant do any worst thing. He left the house with his male cloth. Now all friends gave pressure on him to tell everyone this. Now Sanjay said that he call his father and he tell everything to him. Now Mohit was in problem becuse if Sanjay told everything to father then it was out his father too. He requested Sanjay not to tell anything. But Sanjay did not agree on this. Then Mohit said that noone tell this secrate to anyone plz dont tell this father. Sanjay agree on this but he left his education and go to his house. None knows why he left his education. But this incident make his wishing crossdressing high. So he crossdress alone in the home. After marriage Sanjay and her wife Archana lived in Delhi. Sanjay got a job in a computer center and they lived there. But crossdressing of Sanjay is increased. His wife dont know this.
Sanjay often crossdress in the night when his wife was in deep sleep. One night Archana felt thirsty and not founding her husband near her. SHe search him and see that her husband wearing her salwaar kameez in another room. But she dont disturb him and went to sleep.
Archana have some preparation and after five days when she have all things to feminize her husband,Archana asked Sanjay that she did not find her salwaar kameez. Sanjay said that he did not know. After it she search and said that she find that in Sanjay cupboard. Sanjay cant contol and said,"How it is possible, I put it in your cupboard." Archana angrily asked,"ten minute before you say that you dont know and now you put it in my cupboard.What do you want to do." Sanjay know that now he did not safe so he tells everything to Archana. Archana said,"How you say this, you likes crossdressing." She have not taken more time and said that now he had to wear this in front of her. Sanjay did not expect from her and why she want that he wear that.
Now Arhana gave him his shaving rajor and said to shave all hairs of body. Sanjay knew that Now he was in trouble but he did it,he shaved all hairs instead of his private hair. Now he came outside from bathroom. Archana inspect all things and said him to lay on bed. She applied some lotion on his brests and glue the fake brests on it. After it Sanjay start to stand up and said why she wanted to do this.
He start to pick his new brests on his both hands and try to remove them but he had not succeed. After it Archana tell him to sit on the chair and now she glued hair wig on his head.
(In the next part of the story Snjay intoduced as me)
I feel guilty but she did not stop. She gave me altimatum that if I tried to stop her then she would left me.I dont want that. She set all things and gave me bra and panty. I knew how to wear so I wore that. The next thing was her wedding dress. I could not imagine that she would dress me in that but she confermed it. She help wearing red wedding lehenga choli. She put make up on me and add bridal jwellery. She pierce my ears and nose and add neckless,anklets,nosering,bangles,mangtika and other jwells. Then she said that she got a idea from my story that I had to live as a wife. I said that it is not possible because of my job. She said that I had to livd two personality. Male in office and as female in the house. I expect that she say this. But Now she took me in our house mandir and said that in front of the God, she tied mangalsutra around your neck. She tied mangalsutra and said to touch her feet like a good wife. I do that she say.
In the night she wanted sex with me but this time I was bride and she was groom. She said that what will I do to excite my husband feeling of sex. I dont know that. She ordered me to touch her body with my tongue, I did it but she was a woman and in night I control her and had sex with her. Really this is first time that a man sex with his wife wearing bridal cloth. Next day is Sunday so we both live in home. She got a great idea thzt she locked our house from outside with padlock and came in the home from neighbour roof. I asked why she did it. She said that seeing the lock on the door none came our house to disturb.That time I knowabout her presence of mind. Then she ordered me take bath and wear salwaar kameez and prepare tea for her. I did that she want and between this she sleep on the bed. I dress salwaar kameez,bangles,anklets,earrings,neckless and mangalsutra. I prepare tea and went to the room. I wake her up and said,"Get up Archana, tea is ready." She gave me warning that a wife dont call her husband name and I should keep dupatta on my head everytime. If I dont do that she will punish me.
I shake my head to say yes.Now she ordered me that do everything that she did in daily routine. I knew its mean.I started cleaning all the house. After it I clean the kitchin and wash all utensils. Now the time of preparing some heavy meal for me and her but I had not been preapare food since 5years. I said her that. She said that its my first day so she helped me. So she helped me cooking the food. We eat the food in noon. Now the time of take rest. She said that she is going outside for shopping and ask for something that she take from market. I said nothing to buy. Then she dressed in office dress of girls. Coat ,pant,tie and shoes.I asked about the dress but she did not answer me . I take rest in the room after three hour she came from market and sat on the chair. Now she call me and said to put off her shoes. I do as she said then she reminded that even shocks. I asked why she want to humiliate me like this. Finally she answered the question about what she wanted. She describe the things that I told the story and my hobby of crossdressing.It was a great idea to fullfill your wish of crossdressing and the humiliaation is the procedure that you know the difficulties and the difference between boys and girls. She is sure that after it I left crossdressing. Now she ordered to wash all the clothes and get preparation for the dinner. I do all things and we take dinner in night. After it we both went to the bed. But she told me to press her feet. I did it and after fifteen minute,I tired. But she ordered to do it for some times. I do and slept in night. Also thinking what happen next day.
Next day I woke up,took bath and dress in same salwaar
kameez and prepare tea for Archana. Now I say her to
release me of their punishment because I had to go office.
She understand the problem and she take off glued item wig
and false boobs. I went office and came at five in eavening.
Now I was just relax but Archana have another plan. She said what I know that she buy for me yesterday. I said that I
didn't know. She show me sea green colour chiffon saree and
she wanted that I wear those. I had to wear that. This type
of daily routeen continued for one month. One day I told
her that I am tired of wearing girly items and did all work of
house. She answered,"Baby, this is what you really want." I asked about her mean. She said that you likes crossdressing
and want to live the life of a woman. It is not my desire,its
your wish.Your friend help that you want. They did not
force you if you did not want. I said that its my fault that
They did it to me so please leave me,I didnot want to be a
girl. Now she understand that her work for leaving my habit was successful so she said about leaving me. But she warned
me not to wear her dress again.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That being said, it can be seen that Apple and Samsung continue to grab market share from other OEMs.
    When it comes to connectivity, the T-Mobile G1 packs a
    real punch. Though it cannot offer you emailing, application downloading,
    etc.

    Here is my web blog: samsung galaxy s4

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RAGGING BY GIRLS.......

(This story taken from a site and I add more things to make it interesting. I wish you have like this......) My name is Sudhesh.This was one of the most embarrassing and frustrating incident of my life. When I was in college, I used to feel shame about the incident that happened with few boys (including me) of 1st year engineering college. Now – some how the memories have been over shadowed by the passed by number of years but still I can feel shiver going down my spine when I think about it. Off-late, I have started enjoying the thought of what happened to me years back. I am now dying or desperate if some thing of that sort can repeat to me and this time I can enjoy it fully. A humble request to all the girls reading it – if you like this narration then pls. let me know if some of you can fulfill this wish of mine of repeating the same sequence to me in similar way. It was the 1st month of ragging days in our college and at that time ragging of each fresher was on peak. Eve

PUNISHED BY WIFE AND HER SISTERS..... Part 4

 (This part of the story have some eriotic things but in small quantities)  THE FIRST NIGHT....  Then girls said that now Vaishali was going to the room where her first night would be happened but before that she had to be blindfolded again because they wanted that her groom open her blindfold and enjoyed. So they blindfold her and took her to the room where they decorate the bed for her first night. Then they made her to sit on the bed and made her ghunghat fully down. After some time Radha entered the room and closed the door. Radha said to Vishal how he feel all about this. Vishal was very angry and told her that This was going so humiliating for him and he did not think about this might be happen,so he ordered  in anger to open his blindfold and those taped hands. Radha smiled and said that her new wife did not understand anything from this treatment. Vishal asked about which treatment she wanted to say. So Radha said that her old husband male ego was very strong and he still did n

PUNISHED BY WIFE AND HER SISTERS..... Part 1

(This story is a long story contain many parts and I want to make it my best story so It is requested to make comment if you like it.)  THE PLOT AND PLANNING...  This is a story about how a husband cross-dressed by his wife's sisters with their terms and conditions.. Hi, Myself Vishal who did a job in Mnc. I married to Radha eight months ago. We shifted at my job location Banglore and take a flat on rent. So there are me and Radha only and my romantic life is very good. Now the two sister of my wife, first one Vishakha, a year younger than my wife and second one is Kiran who is three years younger than my wife. Both of them came to Banglore to live with my wife for fifteen days because of their summer vacation started. They looked like identical to each other.  One day when I wake up I was in love mood. My wife is in the kitchen. I went to kitchen and hugged her backside and gave three or four kiss on her neck. But she scream and run away then I found that she is not my wife, She i